PIKES

Booked a table in the restaurant on Thursday 25th April. Waiting in anticipation to see what the line up will be in Freddie's that night.

Booked a table in the restaurant on Thursday 25th April. Waiting in anticipation to see what the line up will be in Freddie's that night.

That’s during IMS so should be decent.

Usually Thursdays don’t have Freddy’s open until June onwards, bar the odd one-off (like IMS).

Evening all, just wanting some experienced info on Pikes if you may?
We arrive on the island on the 17th June and having never been to pikes, would love to tick it off the list, how hard is it to get tickets and also whats everyone’s experiences of the parties there? We’ve done all the other major clubs over the years and as it’s my 40th, think it’s time for a more intimate and refined experience I think. Any help/advice would be hugely appreciated. Much love 🫶🏼

how hard is it to get tickets
there's no tickets per se, but you will need to sign-up to the free guest list on the night you desire. Depending on what that is, you may need to move quicker to claim your spot although generally speaking, they don't tend to run out too quickly. Guest list opened a fortnight before each date in 2023

It’s also worth adding that for busier nights last year, especially when a ‘sell out’, Pikes were enforcing ID checks, so you will need to remember to bring your photo ID.

What’s the does the “vibe” tend to be in there? (God I sound like such a millennial) The videos I’ve seen seem to be more of a disco feel rather than club/house music.
I’m keen to go, just wanted to see what everyone’s experiences have been like

Depends who is on…someone like Artwork on a Saturday night will play open to close and play across the board in terms of sound but will hit a peak where he is banging out house. Freddie’s is proper…the sound is great so it is as good a “rave cave” as any although it is small so might be tough to get in and claim a spot - again depends how busy it is and who is on….good thing is it is free entry (or always has been at least) so if you get there and it isn’t your thing you can soon shoot off elsewhere if you have a plan b.

Last edited:
What’s the does the “vibe” tend to be in there? (God I sound like such a millennial) The videos I’ve seen seem to be more of a disco feel rather than club/house music.
I’m keen to go, just wanted to see what everyone’s experiences have been like

Leave your trance trousers at the door for starters. Pikes caters to people who like a wide variety of music but not that. The first visit is the best one. Getting lost in there is akin to your wildest, trippiest Alice in Wonderland fantasy at your best rich mate’s house whilst the eccentric parents are away. (Or inversely in Pikes case whilst the kids are away). I still think Harvey’s party pisses on anything else because he is given FOUR hours to explore his record collection and play tunes in their full unrushed glory, everything from italian disco spacerock to lost house classics in a room which really talkes you elsewhere. Head to the back for space and just get immersed. Thank me later.

Leave your trance trousers at the door for starters. Pikes caters to people who like a wide variety of music but not that. The first visit is the best one. Getting lost in there is akin to your wildest, trippiest Alice in Wonderland fantasy at your best rich mate’s house whilst the eccentric parents are away. (Or inversely in Pikes case whilst the kids are away). I still think Harvey’s party pisses on anything else because he is given FOUR hours to explore his record collection and play tunes in their full unrushed glory, everything from italian disco spacerock to lost house classics in a room which really talkes you elsewhere. Head to the back for space and just get immersed. Thank me later.
I mean...im very partial to some trance music but based on that discription - im sold! 👍

Back