PIKES

possibly the wrong section........with the Pikes announcements, and the featured nights on their website, i didn't see anything about Pikes on Sundays/Tales of The Unexpected.......surely that will be back this year?

I just got the OK to put this in here to clear up a few things.

mark, sarah and andy (the venue's musical directors and bookers for the past 9 years as well as promoters of 'pikes on sundays') have left pikes. there won't be no pikes on sundays/tales of the unexpected this year, at least not the way it used to be.

end of an era at pikes - but I'm pretty sure we'll still see them around here on the island.

Reading the comments “Andy has taken over from Dawn”
Thought they was both in charge?

Hi All. Making a solo trip to Ibiza in a few weeks and wanting to do Pikes on Sunday 21st April. Does anyone know if I have to make a reservation to get in? Wanting to go down early evening and hopefully stick around but not 100% sure on how to go about it. I’ve emailed Pikes but not had a response. Many thanks

Hi All. Making a solo trip to Ibiza in a few weeks and wanting to do Pikes on Sunday 21st April. Does anyone know if I have to make a reservation to get in? Wanting to go down early evening and hopefully stick around but not 100% sure on how to go about it. I’ve emailed Pikes but not had a response. Many thanks

just to get in, you will need to sign-up to the guest list on their website. Usually opens 2-weeks before the date. "Reservation" as such, only necessary for table in the restaurant

Just reading the comments on Pikes latest insta post and how on Sundays the focus is now on the roast and the poolside / Plaza Mayor (so midday-0000) and that Freddie’s is not guaranteed to even open each week.

Back