PIKES

Yeah that was Victor Rodriguez playing by the pool. Really nice mellow set

*Everyone was so (s)mashed. Been out of rave action for so long so I'd almost forgotten how intense it is. There was one guy at the back who looked a bit like Villalobos, totally ruined, one massive congealed ball of sweat. Viva Soundcloud, eh..

Yeah that was Victor Rodriguez playing by the pool. Really nice mellow set

*Everyone was so (s)mashed. Been out of rave action for so long so I'd almost forgotten how intense it is. There was one guy at the back who looked a bit like Villalobos, totally ruined, one massive congealed ball of sweat. Viva Soundcloud, eh..
I think we spoke to that guy outside after he tried to sit down on a seat that never existed next to us. We helped him back up and then had a good chat, turned out he was a GP from Belgium 😂

This sounded absolutely amazing. Again, I thought it might be Jean Michel Jarre (something like Oxygene) but nowhere near. Actually classic italo from 80s (later ripped off by various cheesy rave producers)

I think this was when I was in the bar area, staring at that huge dangling propeller fan like a man discovering an oasis in the desert

This sounded absolutely amazing. Again, I thought it might be Jean Michel Jarre (something like Oxygene) but nowhere near. Actually classic italo from 80s (later ripped off by various cheesy rave producers)

I think this was when I was in the bar area, staring at that huge dangling propeller fan like a man discovering an oasis in the desert

Yes!!! Have had this on repeat this evening…urgh so good.

Back