Pikes 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was booked for sunset terrace tonight but had an email from Pikes just now saying they can no longer honour my original booking and they’re moving me to poolside.
Will that still be any good?

Was booked for sunset terrace tonight but had an email from Pikes just now saying they can no longer honour my original booking and they’re moving me to poolside.
Will that still be any good?

this annoys me. They overbook and think it’s OK just to move people. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Think we are gonna cancel. Still feeling fragile from last night and fancy an evening stroll along the beach, pop into some of the bars there.

Don't know?

He's the guy running it. Email on insta link. Cool promo video!

Decided to go in the end and they put us on the sunset terrace after all. Was a decent party, some mingling and a little dancing but people also being asked to sit down at times. Thought the bouncers had a good balance of letting people have their fun but not letting it completely degenerate.

Book a last minute October stay with us
Enjoy 10% off your room, as well as a complimentary Love Food Ibiza Brunch for 2 in Pamelas and a cocktail of your choice when you book a stay with us this October!
Use promo code: BRUNCHWITHUS
Learn More ›

Now's the time to visit Ibiza!
Travel restrictions are easing just in time for our final month of the season. From October 4th, those who are double-vaccinated will no longer need to test before leaving Ibiza to travel back to the UK.

There's still time to Choose Love! Due to some techincal issues with our raffle page, we've extended our giveaway until Friday 24th September*. We're proud to be raising funds for our friends at Choose Love / Help Refugees to help Afghan-led organisations to get help to where the need is greatest.
*Winners will be announced on Monday 27th September.
Learn More ›

I have booked dinner at Pamela's for the Friday night and a table on the Sunset Terrace for the Saturday, Pikes House Party.

As guests, I did it through the hotel direct and there was no €50 reservation fee. Also, apparently if you are having dinner this means you don't have to re-book another table for later on. They do seem very accommodating if you are staying there.....

What are the sound levels like for the night-time events? Saw someone post on their FB page that the levels were ridiculously low, and was told by the staff to drink more! You never know with some reviews if they have been p*ssed off by something else are just being vindictive...

Everything sorted, now we just have hope for good weather and to keep everything crossed that dancing will be allowed....

I have booked dinner at Pamela's for the Friday night and a table on the Sunset Terrace for the Saturday, Pikes House Party.

As guests, I did it through the hotel direct and there was no €50 reservation fee. Also, apparently if you are having dinner this means you don't have to re-book another table for later on. They do seem very accommodating if you are staying there.....

What are the sound levels like for the night-time events? Saw someone post on their FB page that the levels were ridiculously low, and was told by the staff to drink more! You never know with some reviews if they have been p*ssed off by something else are just being vindictive...

Everything sorted, now we just have hope for good weather and to keep everything crossed that dancing will be allowed....

sound levels on sunset terrace are decent IMO

I think I’ve missed a trick not staying here this year. Any other times it’s been out of my price range.

I think I’ve missed a trick not staying here this year. Any other times it’s been out of my price range.
That's why I did it, £250 a night in August with free dinner for 2 (and managed about 6 free drinks). Was very good

That's why I did it, £250 a night in August with free dinner for 2 (and managed about 6 free drinks). Was very good
After October 4th has made it much easier for me. But I’m still not 100% on restrictions and mask palaver
Plus I’ve used up loads of leave already

Book a last minute October stay with us
Enjoy 10% off your room, as well as a complimentary Love Food Ibiza Brunch for 2 in Pamelas and a cocktail of your choice when you book a stay with us this October!
Use promo code: BRUNCHWITHUS
Learn More ›

Now's the time to visit Ibiza!
Travel restrictions are easing just in time for our final month of the season. From October 4th, those who are double-vaccinated will no longer need to test before leaving Ibiza to travel back to the UK.

There's still time to Choose Love! Due to some techincal issues with our raffle page, we've extended our giveaway until Friday 24th September*. We're proud to be raising funds for our friends at Choose Love / Help Refugees to help Afghan-led organisations to get help to where the need is greatest.
*Winners will be announced on Monday 27th September.
Learn More ›

Pikes currently showing booking up to 31 October. Is that usually when they're open until?

Freddies. Lest. We. Forget

243010437_4366092703477154_2461857907936790632_n.jpg

^ yeah exactly. Forget all the hype and fanfare. When you're on that floor, with the right music, crowd, all the ingredients, it's just amazing. a throwback to the parties I used to go to. Venues as beautiful as that are as rare as hen's teeth these days, so make the most of it.

^ yeah exactly. Forget all the hype and fanfare. When you're on that floor, with the right music, crowd, all the ingredients, it's just amazing. a throwback to the parties I used to go to. Venues as beautiful as that are as rare as hen's teeth these days, so make the most of it.
It’s loud without being, well, loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back