Pikes 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, friends we met last month who were there today (& in @TiffyBennett1 photo!) said it was really chilled today. Certainly not like last month when a strange man was wandering around in a white skirt, whilst clutching a yellow Care Bear… 🤣
Oh and btw that was far from chilled haha

Pikes needs to watch out it just doesn’t turn into a destination place that people go to for their Instagram photos. We were staying there with a crowd early September and a couple got a seat beside our two day beds. The Guy was pretending to read a book but was clearly just listening to our chat as he was on the same page for 30 minutes. They polished off a bottle of wine and left pronto as I think at this point they were a bit scared.

Pikes isn’t O Beach.

Pikes needs to watch out it just doesn’t turn into a destination place that people go to for their Instagram photos. We were staying there with a crowd early September and a couple got a seat beside our two day beds. The Guy was pretending to read a book but was clearly just listening to our chat as he was on the same page for 30 minutes.
Maybe it was a magic eye? 😂

Pikes needs to watch out it just doesn’t turn into a destination place that people go to for their Instagram photos. We were staying there with a crowd early September and a couple got a seat beside our two day beds. The Guy was pretending to read a book but was clearly just listening to our chat as he was on the same page for 30 minutes. They polished off a bottle of wine and left pronto as I think at this point they were a bit scared.

Pikes isn’t O Beach.

Tbh, I've struggled to read past a page of my book whilst on holiday in Ibiza!

However, it was a bit surreal seeing British families (Mum, Dad, Grandparents and the kids) in for a Sunday Roast at Pikes and looking somewhat scared...

I remember once (I think 2018) Matt and I went to Pikes for Maribou State (I think)

sat on the sunset terrace on one of the beds (miss those) and a group of #lads walked through and I heard them say ‘so, does this place get good?’

Never wanted to kick them out and/or educate them so much

Tbh, I've struggled to read past a page of my book whilst on holiday in Ibiza!

However, it was a bit surreal seeing British families (Mum, Dad, Grandparents and the kids) in for a Sunday Roast at Pikes and looking somewhat scared...
Sure his book was even upside down at one point.

Not possible to have a drink at pikes without a table ? In earlier days it was no problem , I remember ( with booking )

I contacted Pikes to see what their plans were regarding the lifting of restrictions on the 8th...said they had not decided yet and to keep an eye on all socials and the website. This suspense is killing me....

Maybe if enough people start asking the question it might tip the balance in favour of opening the club....

I contacted Pikes to see what their plans were regarding the lifting of restrictions on the 8th...said they had not decided yet and to keep an eye on all socials and the website. This suspense is killing me....

Maybe if enough people start asking the question it might tip the balance in favour of opening the club....

I'm debating whether to stay there again as it would be Sunday to Friday so besides Sunday night (as we arrive in the evening) not sure if it's worth it, unless they announce some events for Monday to Thursday.

Is Max(?) the little dog still knocking about? Been nearly 2 years since I tickled his chin.

What do we think about the chance of a Halloween party? It also happens to be my birthday on 31/10 and I'll be on the island as usual around that time...

What do we think about the chance of a Halloween party? It also happens to be my birthday on 31/10 and I'll be on the island as usual around that time...

pretty sure there will be an event, but from what I've heard they haven't got any intentions to open freddie's for the remainder of the season and keep their seated format (and only change for next year). so unless they do a u-turn on that decision it won't be as wild as usual and there might be other parties on the island with open dancefloors by then.

pretty sure there will be an event, but from what I've heard they haven't got any intentions to open freddie's for the remainder of the season and keep their seated format (and only change for next year). so unless they do a u-turn on that decision it won't be as wild as usual and there might be other parties on the island with open dancefloors by then.
Ok thanks man I'll keep my eyes peeled!

‘Seated’ ;)

They have just posted on IG Stories that they are doing a Halloween party and are currently selling packages for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back