Pikes 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously thinking of staying there again in late October, even for just a couple of nights. Just wish I knew which events were on at Pikes and elsewhere...

Seriously thinking of staying there again in late October, even for just a couple of nights. Just wish I knew which events were on at Pikes and elsewhere...
Plenty of rooms available, weirdly. Not sure how long that will last now the news about clubbing has broken.

I am wondering what form Flash on the Friday, and Pikes House Party on the Saturday will take now you're allowed to dance...whether Freddies will open...exciting times

Jesus. Not gunna lie 4 x 20 odd year olds who have never been before walking into a party that started hours ago wasn’t pleasant at all

Just very intense. We were sober and the youngest here

Funnily enough, friends we met last month who were there today (& in @TiffyBennett1 photo!) said it was really chilled today. Certainly not like last month when a strange man was wandering around in a white skirt, whilst clutching a yellow Care Bear… 🤣

Last edited:
Funnily enough, friends we met last month who were there today (& in @TiffyBennett1 photo!) said it was really chilled today. Certainly not like last month when a strange man was wandering around in a white skirt, whilst clutching a yellow Care Bear… 🤣
It got better and everyone was dancing as nigjt when on. Im
Trying to message off me
Brow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back