Pikes 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
basically making up for his bday party this year that can't happen there because of goddamn corona.

I'm with you on this one, I'll be there with bells on

"Fancy dress" in Seth's case means as few clothes as possible and any clothes at all entirely optional midway through proceedings!

ah his bday is always hilarious and after such a long time I can't wait for a party.

plus, while lots on here don't have the best opinion of him, I always said I think he's cool.

Just when you said with bells on it I was thinking it must be Sven ? thanks for clearing that... ? Doesn't Sven do something on his birthday? Underground couple of years ago

What advert?

There was an ad floating about on IG a couple of weeks ago for his event in April 2021. Gist here - "Seth Troxler invites you to ‘Meet Me at Pikes’ for what he describes as ‘three days of hedonism in Ibiza at one of the most notorious hotels in the world’. A weekend of ‘freaks, fancy dress and fantasy’ will take clubbers back to the days before face masks and social distancing via the vortex that is Pikes hotel, a place steeped in rock ‘n’ roll history."

I’ve looked and there’s no rooms available to book on Friday and Saturday of that weekend - I guess that’s either because Seth has block booked it or the company behind the whole ‘Ibiza opening’ thing is going to sell them as part of a package.

I’ve booked a flight anyway ?

On the 12 days of Christmas, Pikes solved for me… all my Christmas shopping needs!
Whether you’ve found yourself on Santa’s Naughty List or his Nice List this year (we won't judge), we're sharing our favourite gift ideas on social media for the next 12 days – perfect for the Pikes lover in your life (or to put on your own wish list).
From ultimate stocking fillers to something a little more decadent to find room for under the tree, we’ve enlisted the help of some essential worker elves who can slip them safely down your chimney – or perhaps more appropriately, through your mailbox – just in time for Christmas. Follow us on Instagram to get our daily updates or scroll down for a sneak preview below.

Follow us on Instagram

Capsule Collection
Shop our new collection of authentic Pikes tees, dressing gowns, mugs, bags, hoodies and more.

Shop now

Cocktail Book
The gift that keeps on giving. With over 60 cocktail recipes plus a plethora of tales (both tall and true) to keep you entertained (and sloshed) over the holiday period.

Shop now

Exclusive Prints
The perfect gift for the art lover (or Pikes lover) in your life. Shop exclusive prints from Diana Gomez, Choose Love & Star Lover as featured around the gardens of the Hotel.

Shop now

Limited Edition Shoes
We teamed up with iconic footwear designer Terry de Havilland to create these extraordinary ‘Zia’ heels in unique shades of ‘Pamela Pink’

Shop now

Rockett St George Collection
Our friends t Rockett St George have gone all out this year with their Pikes collection, designing beautiful glassware – from crystal coupes and pineapple shaped sangria glasses to G&T teapots and mini-Pikes bathtubs ideal for your Christmas punch

Shop now

DJ Harvey Compilations
At some point we’ve all had enough of jingle bells and are ready for something a little more vibey. Pick up either of DJ Harvey's Mercury Rising compilations for your Christmas stereo.

Shop now

Some more of our creative friends

Alex May Hughes
If you’ve wandered around London then chances are you will have stumbled across a sign made by Alex May Hughes. Working almost exclusively with precious metals, 23ct gold and mother of pearl, her works adorn shopfronts and the walls of private collectors alike.
Find Out More

Starlover
Based in her studio in London, Donna Ganley creates rock ‘n’ roll art, curates vintage clothes, designs her own T-shirts and also produces bespoke, beautifully hand-painted designs on to leather jackets.
Find Out More

Book a stay in one of our individually designed rooms on selected April & May dates and enjoy a €100 Food & Drink voucher to spend during your stay OR tuck into a dinner for two in our award-winning restaurant, Pamelas with wine included.
FIND OUT MORE

"You see, whatever people do for a living, when they get to Pikes, they strip off their lives and become who they want to be. Not who society tells them they should be – but who they should be. That is the real beauty of Pikes."

READ JACK'S STORY

We’re pleased, delighted, excited, happy, thrilled, chuffed and even overjoyed to finally reveal the news that Pikes is opening its doors on Thursday May 20, 2021 – that’s just under three weeks from now!

You can expect all the fun and sunshine (there’s enough for everyone!) you’ve come to know and love at Pikes, plus some new surprises because, well, we like to keep things interesting.

What's new for 2021

See all

New for Summer 2021

Love Food Ibiza Brunch
Beautiful food meets rock n roll. This summer we're excited to welcome Tess Prince to the Pikes family as she hosts a brand new daily Love Food Ibiza brunch.
Learn More ›

Reservations Now Open

Pamelas
Those who know Pikes know about Pamela, the new incarnation of our restaurant pays homage to the bohemian beauty who once strutted across the sun-drenched pool terrace as if it was her own private catwalk.
Learn More ›

Reservations Now Open

Pikes On Sunday
The Brothers Grim, Mark and Andrew are back for their seventh season of Pikes On Sundays bringing with them their band of merry companions and a distilled sense of what Sundays are really all about.
Learn More ›

Reservations Open 07 May

Pikes Nights
Join us for evenings full of fun and festivities with all that Pikes pizzazz. Cocktails are free flowing while our resident DJs and special guests spin an after-dark soundtrack that’s anything but ordinary.
Learn More ›

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back