Pikes 2021

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
basically making up for his bday party this year that can't happen there because of goddamn corona.

I'm with you on this one, I'll be there with bells on

white_isle_calling

"Fancy dress" in Seth's case means as few clothes as possible and any clothes at all entirely optional midway through proceedings!

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
ah his bday is always hilarious and after such a long time I can't wait for a party.

plus, while lots on here don't have the best opinion of him, I always said I think he's cool.

craig72

Just when you said with bells on it I was thinking it must be Sven 😂 thanks for clearing that... 👍 Doesn't Sven do something on his birthday? Underground couple of years ago

Amigo

What advert?
There was an ad floating about on IG a couple of weeks ago for his event in April 2021. Gist here - "Seth Troxler invites you to ‘Meet Me at Pikes’ for what he describes as ‘three days of hedonism in Ibiza at one of the most notorious hotels in the world’. A weekend of ‘freaks, fancy dress and fantasy’ will take clubbers back to the days before face masks and social distancing via the vortex that is Pikes hotel, a place steeped in rock ‘n’ roll history."

b3n_

I’ve looked and there’s no rooms available to book on Friday and Saturday of that weekend - I guess that’s either because Seth has block booked it or the company behind the whole ‘Ibiza opening’ thing is going to sell them as part of a package.

I’ve booked a flight anyway 😅