Paradise at Dc10

I heard: busy in terrace but bearable, very roomy in main room. this surely due to hyte opening

Week 2 was the best paradise I have done in the past 2 seasons.

Terrace was perfectly busy; rammed but still bearable to dance about in, the main room wasn't very busy but again that was perfect for me.

Jamie played a very housey set and dropped a lot of classics such as "dirty cash" and "finally".

Week 2 was the best paradise I have done in the past 2 seasons.

Terrace was perfectly busy; rammed but still bearable to dance about in, the main room wasn't very busy but again that was perfect for me.

Jamie played a very housey set and dropped a lot of classics such as "dirty cash" and "finally".
Attending not this wed but next hoping it isn't totally rammed as it's more peak season. Didn't enjoy it when I went in 2014

Yeah plenty of room really enjoyed it Alan Fitzpatrick was good although softer than usual guy Gerber was really good and played tougher than I expected and Jamie Jones was on form the classics at the end were spot on best night of my trip I wanted to go to Hyte but the rest of my friends wanted paradise glad they did now

What is this night like mid september? Was thinking of doing it straight after Ushuaia. I went circo loco last september and that was unbearable. Rammed to the walls. Guessing it might be the same?

Went paradise last September.... Security all over the garden with flashlights soon as you put your hand in your pocket :mad:.... Main room and terrace packed, took some time to find a decent spot. Gave up with the terrace in the end

Did Paradise and Circo loco 2nd week of September last year. Paradise feels busier in the terrace , and the more British crowd a bit aggy to move through. We ended up stuck to the wall in the opposite corner to the DJ box and struggled to move.

Circo Loco seemed much easier to get down to the bar area in the terrace once you get through a few rows of people in the doors.

Maybe I'll give this one a swerve then as would of been travelling and no sleep the time I arrive. Cant be dealing with that aggro

So, I was right. It was packed. Terrace more so than the main room. Claude Von Stroke was okay, I thought it could have been better. Missed Joseph Capriati so can't comment on him. Jamie Jones was in the terrace so it was busy as f*** and I don't think he brought it really, just too much uninspiring tech house. Add the ppl shoving into you and it wasn't that great of a vibe. Thankfully, the main room was the saving grace, it was less packed and Eats Everything and Richy Ahmed back to back were solid. They played some fun tracks, like some fun house-ish type tracks.

Next week Hyte has a strong lineup so I wonder if Paradise will be less jammed? I'm going to Hyte anyways but I wonder.

I though richy and EE were amazing but Claude kept double beating i don't get what he was doing maybe too pissed?

Terrace was way to rammed stood at the back but couldn't hear the music without the crossover of 2 rooms so stuck to the main room

Back