Paradise at Dc10

Oli B

I just wondered is this happening again in 2015 ? cant see anything on the calendar as yet ?

Thanks

it will yeah - just hasn't officially been announced by the club or promoter yet and that's why it's not on the calendar yet.

Sh!t never been and was thinking about it. What are we saying? Avoid at all costs?

No! Don't avoid if you like the music. And the Essex kids know how to party! I honestly am not a good judge of this night as only made it to Paradise twice in two seasons....

Anyone know if the paradise line ups link with lost in Ibiza boat party line ups? Still a few to be released? Wondering if one of the DJs that play paradise will play the lost in Ibiza boat?

Anyone know if the paradise line ups link with lost in Ibiza boat party line ups? Still a few to be released? Wondering if one of the DJs that play paradise will play the lost in Ibiza boat?

the linkup still exists (with the combo ticket), unsure though if they'll have lots of paradise DJs. I think the full lost line ups should come out soon.

musically a bit all over the show style-wise, but one thing I have to admit - those line ups are pretty damn strong.

Definitely agree with everything about that, seems you can catch a wide array of style, but i think probably 10 out of 13 of those nights are well above average lineups (7/15, 7/29 and 8/5 highlighted to me) and that closing party goes without saying, it is just bananas

Is it really a night full of Essex people? (Not that there's anything wrong with folk from Essex!)

Wouldn't have thought it from the line-ups, which are excellent, and I'll definitely be at the 12th August date.

Sankeys really are going to have to pull something special off with We Love to get any of the Brit's over to them after this. Or is there a North/South divide between Sankeys and Paradise loyalties?

I was all for We Love at Sankeys but now I am majorly swayed to Paradise

Back