Paradise at Dc10

Pretty happy with that Opening Party lineup. Last night in Ibiza, and will be going out with a bang!

Even contemplating staying in the Tuesday night so I'm fresh(ish) for it. Will probably still end up at Underground for Tini though!

I guess wed will be my off day unless Hyte does something good. Not feeling July 12 or 19th. No Eats on either date !

I was only planning 4 or 5 nights out out during my stay:eek: might have to make the 20/09 our last big night out before going home on the Fri

Reactions: M.E
I was only planning 4 or 5 nights out out during my stay:eek: might have to make the 20/09 our last big night out before going home on the Fri
Never been paradise before but that line up on 20th might change that. will depend on the circo line up on 18th

Never been paradise before but that line up on 20th might change that. will depend on the circo line up on 18th

2 completely different parties tbh! I could easily do both (unless you simply wanted a change of venue)

2 completely different parties tbh! I could easily do both (unless you simply wanted a change of venue)
I've always done circo as it's my favourite party. The crowd, venue and music is always spot on for me. I'm only on the island 3 nights though so don't really want to do the same club twice. Tale of us being at paradise could just tempt me

Last edited:
I've always done circo as it's my favourite party. The crowd, venue and music is always spot on for me. I'm only on the island 3 nights though so don't really want to do the same club twice. Tale of us being at paradise could just tempt me

Only downside is going b2b with JJ:lol: can't really imagine it tbh but prove me wrong

I think Hyte can maybe compete with Paradise this year just based on these lineups. There are a few nice dates for sure but I dunno I'm not feeling it overall. I feel last last year was slightly better, but I have to look at last year's lineups to really compare.

Not my cuppa...a few nuggets standing out there but they are mixed in with a lot of sh*te.

I don't get this thing he does where he books a house legend for the closing most years. Why not just book acts like that throughout the season if you regard them as a special treat?

Also, it's so boring having 4 or 5 parties booking the likes of Eats Everything, Topping, HS82, Lawler so much.....very little variety out there. I'm not having a pop at the talents of these guys at all but so many line ups feature these guys! Fair enough Paradise were the first to book Topping, but why not make him an exclusive resident, give him extended sets and give the others a rest?

Last edited:
I think Hyte can maybe compete with Paradise this year just based on these lineups.

we shall find out about that very very soon. might be a little off-topic here I'll admit, but this year it's maybe not even so much down to hyte's line ups. in my view, the simple fact that, compared to last year, at amnesia there is now one more party that attracts to a similar (not same, but similar) crowd, elrow, just won't make things easier for hyte I believe. but prove me wrong.

on paradise line ups, I think they're solid as ever. the night isn't my cuppa tea really, but it'll do well for sure.

I dunno El Row is all tech house pretty much whereas Hyte is like a mixture of techno, some electronic rock stuff like Caribou (which i hope they bring back or other electronic bands like it), and yeah some tech house too. I don't think they are the EXACT same but yeah some similarities. I guess we shall see.. (hoping Ben Klock/Dettmann are saved for these nights)

I think it's a bit harsh to say these line-ups are poor. They may not be to everybody's taste, but they tick the boxes of the target audience.

What I think would be fair to say is that they haven't really evolved much from last season's roster.

For me it isn't the music which is problem with Paradise. It's the crowd. (the make-up of it as well as the huge numbers)

I totally agree on the HS82, Lawler, Eats front though. Been like this the past few years, but seems to be getting worse. As we all know there is a tipping point to any artist's over-saturisation. And you'd think promoters would want to give their party a bit of identity. Something that makes them stand-out.
My guess would be these guys are simply bankable crowd pullers (hands-on management with huge social media spread and lots of followers = key. Lots of shares, lots of likes).

But I suppose it leaves bookers with a conundrum: book the same acts as everybody else so punters recognise the names? or book different/newer acts who they don't?

I dunno El Row is all tech house pretty much whereas Hyte is like a mixture of techno, some electronic rock stuff like Caribou (which i hope they bring back or other electronic bands like it), and yeah some tech house too. I don't think they are the EXACT same but yeah some similarities. I guess we shall see.. (hoping Ben Klock/Dettmann are saved for these nights)

totally aware the music isn't the same, but as I said, those nights attract a similar crowd

And if you're paying €€€€€ for those silly billboards you're gonna want to fill it with "star power" names :rolleyes:

Back