Paradise at Dc10

So that people will pick Paradise over Hyte?
This is a good guess maybe, but i dont see that many departures really, Crosson b2b reeves are playing music on still as well as Cappy doing 8 dates, I dont really see any names that left Music On to play Paradise

Anyone got any idea what level of busy it will be first Wednesday in September when Carolla is on? Need to see him but can't bare dc10 if it's super busy

Any idea on the Paradise opening party date for 2016?

I haven't heard anything about it yet but I'd take a good guess and say July 6th, since they did their opening last year around this date. Stimming confirmed already for that date as well.

I'm on the island the last week of June so was hoping for them to have an earlier start

I honestly have no background knowledge on the subject, but seeing their success of late, I do think they'd be easily able to extend the season and start on 22nd or latest 29th june and close 28th sep this year. I'm sure they'll soon confirm dates though, latest after miami music week.

Being a huge fan of Ame in particular July 6 and August 24 look best to me. But i also do see a whole lot of Guy Gerber and the Black Madonna! She is awesome so i hope people who haven't heard much of her will check her out and enjoy.

Back