Overcrowding

two days ago the press published that san an's police fined and evicted a bar for over capacity (also sealed part of the music equipment to another two, one in s'arenal beach and one in the west end):
:arrow: http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...cia-sant-antoni-sanciona-desaloja/700465.html

and today we find out that yet another two have been denounced for over capacity (at least one of them in the west end):
:arrow: http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...unciados-locales-ocio-sant-antoni/700832.html

will they ever do these inspections to the big clubs?!

in related news, at the beginning of the month a sunset bar in ses variades got part of the music equipment sealed (the sneaky speakers hidden below the wooden walkway, ha!):
:arrow: http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...tados-equipos-musicales-local-ses/698952.html

amnesia main room is a little bit emptier than the terrace at most cases!

anyways, i think that space is the least packed club.

Nobody moans about Pacha being packed like it used to be! The dance floor is obviously a bit bigger these days and a few more public places. Is it ever as dangerously packed for the likes of Guetta, Pure Pacha etc these days?

Nobody moans about Pacha being packed like it used to be! The dance floor is obviously a bit bigger these days and a few more public places. Is it ever as dangerously packed for the likes of Guetta, Pure Pacha etc these days?

mostly still very very busy yeah. also flower power last night was very busy.

f*** amnesia - a disgrace for ibiza,
one of the island's dirtiest and most rotten shitholes .. can't follow stivi's overly enthusiastic review at all

Screenshot_2014-08-06-23-40-57-1.png

Carl Cox Revolution@Space closing last year was very very busy. But that's not stopping me go again this year for the same party.

Without a doubt if they were under uk rules these clubs would be shut down. Especially the trick of turning of the cold Taps in the bathrooms. Is that even legal in Spain.

f*** amnesia - a disgrace for ibiza,
one of the island's dirtiest and most rotten shitholes .. can't follow stivi's overly enthusiastic review at all

each to their own of course icey. but the situation described by her I've experienced in each and every club on the island so far (apart from es paradis and eden/gatecrasher). cream is known to be one of the island's busiest nights and you always get people that simply can't deal with the masses. I'm not defending amnesia here, but there's nights in each of the clubs that reach the same level of 'packedness' as cream does.

I dunno why people go in August. Way too crowded for me. June/early/mid July are usually just right.

each to their own of course icey. but the situation described by her I've experienced in each and every club on the island so far (apart from es paradis and eden/gatecrasher). cream is known to be one of the island's busiest nights and you always get people that simply can't deal with the masses. I'm not defending amnesia here, but there's nights in each of the clubs that reach the same level of 'packedness' as cream does.

well just because many nights at many clubs are so packed and borderline unsafe doesn't make it okay :)

personally the only place i've felt unsafe was Amnesia for Cocoon. if there was a fire or problem many people would not make it out IMO. Guetta at Pacha one night a few years ago was more frustrating as no where to just catch a breath. but didn't quite reach the 'unsafe' feeling.

I dunno why people go in August. Way too crowded for me. June/early/mid July are usually just right.

I go in august because I like it busy, I love the atmosphere of a heaving nightclub. Yeah it can be a bit of a pain moving between rooms at cream but hey ho, just be patient

I go in august because I like it busy, I love the atmosphere of a heaving nightclub. Yeah it can be a bit of a pain moving between rooms at cream but hey ho, just be patient

We never run in to that issue, the main room is always our think, and now that there is a smoking area outside the main room, all things are happy.
I've seen cream get really busy (in July), but never felt fear for my life. If there is a fire... yes things could get complicated.

Back