Offical Chelsea Vs Utd Thread

it upsets me about torres. it's like an ex-girlfriend, you move on and stuff but it gets to you if they're in strife. normally you wouldn't see it so not an issue, obviously for him it's totally public.

thing is, i'm not sure he'll ever get it back. injury/fitness can't be an excuse anymore, it's just simply that he's lost his head.........sure, a few goals might help but we've all been there, a goal would just stem the flow of lack of confidence and inconsistency. it would be more relief that there was a moment's respite than using that to change things.

it's not the goals anyway, he doesn't want it. his touch his fcuked, simple one-twos, control, etc. he's a total lightweight passenger on the pitch recently, well all season in fact.

he needs to be left out of the team and fight his way back in, but realistically i can only see him having a rotten time at chelsea and then he goes back to spain and starts afresh.

Don't you worry about Torres, the goal scorring rip roaring Hammers are at the Bridge next weekend. Get your money on Torres to score.

Our back four is ever so generous we even let Leon Best have a hatrick for Newcastle this season. No, I'd never heard of Leon Best either.

:lol: X 10,000

Erm yes, see above !

Big mistake to start Torres the traitor ladyboy IMO, Although at that price Your manager didnt have much choice.

All my chelsea mates here keep sayin '....oh he'll come good next season..' :lol: Thats what we LFC fans said post 2008/09 season.

I think you should sell him now and cut your losses ;)

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Well, even if given the clear penalty in the first leg, it'd be 3-2 on aggregate... so no, not this year ;)

did you notice it was a spanish ref last week by the way? :lol:

What I saw from the game it looked like Man Utd just about deserved it, but it was quite close. Maybe Chelsea might get them back and cost United the title later on..

Barca game was pretty predictable. Good sign that Mascherano played the whole game at centre back and did pretty well, of course he'll probably face bigger tests but it's a good option to have .

Come on spurs 8)

Torres seem like he has lost the plot. It may take a year or more before he sorts it out. It seems the longer this goes on the worst it gets for him, it's like the joy has gone out of the game for him.

did you notice it was a spanish ref last week by the way? :lol:

What I saw from the game it looked like Man Utd just about deserved it, but it was quite close. Maybe Chelsea might get them back and cost United the title later on..

Barca game was pretty predictable. Good sign that Mascherano played the whole game at centre back and did pretty well, of course he'll probably face bigger tests but it's a good option to have .

Come on spurs 8)

am rooting for Spurs now too - the prospect of 4 crunch Madrid games is going to melt my entire nervous system

it upsets me about torres.

:lol: You're just too funny :lol:

Another Man U v Barca final?
(although I'd love to see Man U v Real, Fergie v Jose again...)

I said this from the start of the seasion and ill say it again (somewhere on this forum also) I feel this will be Joses year, to be the first manager to get back to back CL wins with 2 different clubs. Everyone expects Barça to be in the final, and then probably beat Manure to win it, but Ive got this feeling Jose will do it.

If they (Real) make the final John do you fancy trying to get to the uk to watch it? Ill try my contacts and you yours ?? ;)

Edit: either way I hope manure lose it at Wembley

If they (Real) make the final John do you fancy trying to get to the uk to watch it? Ill try my contacts and you yours ?? ;)
Tempting... I'm having a hella expensive April. Might keep the wallet closed next month to try to break even. I'll get back to you later in the month (trying to figure out a way to expense it :lol:)

Tempting... I'm having a hella expensive April. Might keep the wallet closed next month to try to break even. I'll get back to you later in the month (trying to figure out a way to expense it :lol:)

Please do as I'm deadly serious. Id love to go to Wembley for it 8) (and LFC wont be there anytime soon)

was it a uefa conspiracy again this year, cfc fans? :D

every man and his dog knew we were robbed against barca in the year you're poking fun at.

---

last night, we were the better team for the majority of the first half but united deserved to go through.

that's as humble as you'll ever get from me re chelsea.

i want my old old chelsea back. the chelsea who weren't vilified in the press. we (fans) didn't have any choice when roman came in and spunked a load of money on the club, but we never hear the end of it. any other club would have taken the money and done the same. it breaks my heart.

f*cking gutted about last night. we have deep-rooted problems at the club at the moment through every level.

start of the season we were 4nil up at half time at home to blackpool. we haven't been the same side since the players came out for the second half.

the tail's got to start wagging the dog a bit for us to move on.

or get the dog put down.

Last edited by a moderator:
every man and his dog knew we were robbed against barca in the year you're poking fun at.

---

last night, we were the better team for the majority of the first half but united deserved to go through.

that's as humble as you'll ever get from me re chelsea.

i want my old old chelsea back. the chelsea who weren't vilified in the press. we (fans) didn't have any choice when roman came in and spunked a load of money on the club, but we never hear the end of it. any other club would have taken the money and done the same. it breaks my heart.

f*cking gutted about last night. we have deep-rooted problems at the club at the moment through every level.
You want to go back to the losing ways?;):lol:

Edit: either way I hope manure lose it at Wembley

Why would you only want to go if Real make it? you're not a closet merengue are you?:evil:

Back