Offical Chelsea Vs Utd Thread

Yes it could also be political. The Irish Independent is owned by Tony O Reilly ex Heinz chairman and rugby player for Ireland.

It is claimed that Abramovich is one of the big bondholders that has lent cash to the Irish Banks.

There is growing opinion here that certain bondholders will have take some of the pain.

The story may be designed to help that opinion along a little further by putting a face to the bondholders.

People are now asking who these nameless bondholders are....

Yes it could also be political. The Irish Independent is owned by Tony O Reilly ex Heinz chairman and rugby player for Ireland.

It is claimed that Abramovich is one of the big bondholders that has lent cash to the Irish Banks.

There is growing opinion here that certain bondholders will have take some of the pain.

The story may be designed to help that opinion along a little further by putting a face to the bondholders.

People are now asking who these nameless bondholders are....
No, that story came out long before that.
The Irish Independent gets a lot of content from the Times. It's nothing new or nefarious.

:lol:
You guys thought that was recent? :lol:
Old old story, friends. Early PR salvo by the opposition in a lawsuit against Mr A.

:lol:
You guys thought that was recent? :lol:
Old old story, friends. Early PR salvo by the opposition in a lawsuit against Mr A.

the indignant way you reacted, I thought you thought it was new!

anyway, I can't apologise enough for wasting everybody's time with this. What a howler on my part

I suggest we move on :arrow:

Back