Offical Chelsea Vs Utd Thread

every man and his dog knew we were robbed against barca in the year you're poking fun at.

i want my old old chelsea back.

Olly knows it also hes just trying to stir it. I would do the same if it was Barca:)

Did not even watch the game on Tuesday night....was going to head down to Santa Agnes and watch it but couldnt be bothered.

I would agree with you Ben. Pre the big money Chelsea were much more enjoyable to watch. Although the Mourinio period was well worth the cash.

Olly knows it also hes just trying to stir it. I would do the same if it was Barca:)

Did not even watch the game on Tuesday night....was going to head down to Santa Agnes and watch it but couldnt be bothered.

I would agree with you Ben. Pre the big money Chelsea were much more enjoyable to watch. Although the Mourinio period was well worth the cash.

my call for gullit as next manager is gathering momentum!

Doubtful... his current boss, the president of Chechnya, isn't likely to let him go easily!

morbyd - if carlo goes, who would you be your top 5 replacements?

mine:

hiddink
mourinho
rijkaard
boas (porto manager)
gullit

no order.

in an ideal world, one of those would be supported by steve clarke.

I DO NOT WANT RAFA AT CHELSEA FC

:?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Clark will be at Liverpool for life now i think.
Super Dirk has given Utd the title i feel too after today

Yes Arsenal needed a win. This should tell AW that during the transfer window a solid keeper and central defender are a must! Second place for the Gunners is the best we can hope for I think:twisted::twisted:

Incidentally for Chelsea fans, did you know that Pat Nevin is now a gigging DJ playing indie music?
From his Tuesday column on the CFC website:
Oh yes and thanks for all those Blues who came down to hear me DJing in London on Saturday night, what a great bunch you were, though the odds of me playing Y Viva Espana as one requested, were always going to be very, very long indeed.
:lol:

(btw... how about them Geordies! :D)

Don't you worry about Torres, the goal scorring rip roaring Hammers are at the Bridge next weekend. Get your money on Torres to score.

Our back four is ever so generous we even let Leon Best have a hatrick for Newcastle this season. No, I'd never heard of Leon Best either.

Hope you all jumped on that banker of the Easter weekend.

zzzzzzzzz is right.

The author of that article, Dominic Kennedy, is a muckraking asshole of the highest order. He's lied directly to my face.

That article is nothing but twisting people's words around to fit the narrative. Total BS.

(I did have the pleasure once of scaring the sh1t out of him. A colleague had seen him in a certain location and let me know, then I called up and asked how he was enjoying it there.... freaked him out considerably :lol:)

zzzzzzzzz is right.

The author of that article, Dominic Kennedy, is a muckraking asshole of the highest order. He's lied directly to my face.

That article is nothing but twisting people's words around to fit the narrative. Total BS.

(I did have the pleasure once of scaring the sh1t out of him. A colleague had seen him in a certain location and let me know, then I called up and asked how he was enjoying it there.... freaked him out considerably :lol:)

in your opinion, would you say this journalist has a personal agenda or that The Independent has an anti-CFC agenda or does it go further up - does Lebedev who owns the independent have an agenda? or is this all simply mischievous journalism to shift units?

in your opinion, would you say this journalist has a personal agenda or that The Independent has an anti-CFC agenda or does it go further up - does Lebedev who owns the independent have an agenda? or is this all simply mischievous journalism to shift units?
Irish Independent, mate. The article originally appeared in the Times of London.

He had a mandate from Times at one point - early 2004 I think - to sniff out anything remotely scandalous about Abramovich and write about it, no matter how farfetched or unbalanced the reporting. Then he disappeared for a while and resurfaced with this article.

It was definitely a ploy to sell papers, and he was definitely trying to make a name for himself off of it. Sorry... no conspiracy theories for you, mate :lol:

Back