Offical Chelsea Vs Utd Thread

Abidal has also been severely missed as he's the quickest defender we have.

There's talk of Mascherano being used as a central defender in some games as he's quicker than Busquets. Busquets and Pique are painfully slow for both to play at the same time at the back.

they're about as fast as handicapped tortoises

there needs to be a leader at the back when Puyol retires

Starting Lineups for today....

Blues:
Cech
Terry
Alex
Cole
Ivanovic
Lamps
Essien
Malouda
Ramires
Torres
Anelka

Red Devil Whiner Spoiled Crybabies:
van der Sar
Vidic
Ferdinand
Evra
O'Shea
Giggs
Carrick
Park Ji-Sung
Nani
Rooney
Chicharito

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping That Real Madrid win now. Small tie to the club lived in Andalusia for 4 years and I have a dislike for barca:lol: because friends there supported Barca instead of Real who they should have supported:evil:

Oh well always next year...

:lol: X 10,000

Does it feel like we keep saying that? :lol:

Erm yes, see above !

Big mistake to start Torres the traitor ladyboy IMO, Although at that price Your manager didnt have much choice.

All my chelsea mates here keep sayin '....oh he'll come good next season..' :lol: Thats what we LFC fans said post 2008/09 season.

I think you should sell him now and cut your losses ;)

Torres was useless. We were so much more dangerous with Drogba, even with 10 men.

Not like we didn't have the chances. Drogba had one shot that curled right into the keeper's arms when it would have been easier to roll it into the bottom corner. And earlier Lampard had the goal at his mercy but shot so tamely that Van der Sar covered. And, of course, a myriad shots in the 1-3 yard off-target range. Story of our season, really.

No complaints. United deserved it.

Another Man U v Barca final?
(although I'd love to see Man U v Real, Fergie v Jose again...)

it upsets me about torres. it's like an ex-girlfriend, you move on and stuff but it gets to you if they're in strife. normally you wouldn't see it so not an issue, obviously for him it's totally public.

thing is, i'm not sure he'll ever get it back. injury/fitness can't be an excuse anymore, it's just simply that he's lost his head.........sure, a few goals might help but we've all been there, a goal would just stem the flow of lack of confidence and inconsistency. it would be more relief that there was a moment's respite than using that to change things.

it's not the goals anyway, he doesn't want it. his touch his fcuked, simple one-twos, control, etc. he's a total lightweight passenger on the pitch recently, well all season in fact.

he needs to be left out of the team and fight his way back in, but realistically i can only see him having a rotten time at chelsea and then he goes back to spain and starts afresh.

Drogba must feel more than a little put out at the moment, he's been scoring plenty of goals for chelsea all the time he has been there and now torres has pitched up he's second choice!!!

it upsets me about torres. it's like an ex-girlfriend, you move on and stuff but it gets to you if they're in strife. normally you wouldn't see it so not an issue, obviously for him it's totally public.

thing is, i'm not sure he'll ever get it back. injury/fitness can't be an excuse anymore, it's just simply that he's lost his head.........sure, a few goals might help but we've all been there, a goal would just stem the flow of lack of confidence and inconsistency. it would be more relief that there was a moment's respite than using that to change things.

it's not the goals anyway, he doesn't want it. his touch his fcuked, simple one-twos, control, etc. he's a total lightweight passenger on the pitch recently, well all season in fact.

he needs to be left out of the team and fight his way back in, but realistically i can only see him having a rotten time at chelsea and then he goes back to spain and starts afresh.

Quite. I've never seen anyone so adamantly desperate for an England call up.

Back