New Addition To The Buckley Family

Poor Nancy is very upset. She even went off her food for a few days. My mates who took them are considering whether to get her a new companion.

considering whether to get her a new companion.

18463687.jpg

Nancy and her new friend Benjamin, who replaced Pilchard when he went to that great big carrot pile in the sky, need a new home. My friends who took Nancy and Pilchard are moving to Singapore and rabbits aren't acceptable hand lugagge. Hit me back if you think you could provide a loving warren......

Gah you're killin' me Buckley...:cry:

I'm sucker for a rescue story. I just can't do it though. Its taken my younger rescue moggies nearly a year to get used to having the old wobbly blind one around so I couldn't do it again to them especially with some odd looking long eared vegetarian strangers :cry:

:(

Nancy and Benjamin are no more. My friends who had them moved back to NZ and left them with their parents in Brighton. Last week Nancy and Benjamin, who had become a proper little pair, were found completely unmarked, dead in the garden. It's though they died of fright/shock, perhaps from a fox or a loud noise.

RIP Bunnies xx

Maine Coon are incredible 🤩
I miss mine so much 😓
Yeah, amazing animals! We got Molly as a kitten rather than a rescue, because Maine Coones can be similarly beneficial to kids with additional needs as dogs, but we don't have time to look after a dog properly.

Appreciate any tips as she's only a baby still really.

I hope yours had a long and happy life, as painful as them going is.

Back