New Addition To The Buckley Family

:(

I love pets - I'd love a cat, but I know I couldn't really give it a good home, I'm never in!

When Im' old/boring/respectable (errmm) then it'll be the first thing I get.

Aww Buckley you are making me sad :lol:

I would love a cat, but I don't think it is fair to bring one up where I live :(

We have a (moody) cat but I would love a little doggy of some kind, preferable a Staff pup just love them :lol:

But while im still at home I cant see it happening.

We live near busy roads, I fear it would get run over

Have you got a garden? My cat never goes out the front of the house near the road. Her world is my house, my garden, my neighbours' gardens and the overgrown alley at behind the gardens.

You're a soft **** :lol:

I want one of these, but yet again I am not allowed one :cry:

pygmyhedgWEB1504_468x549.jpg

I miss my rabbits:cry:

.....but be happy in the thought that they are bouncing around a garden in Streatham..... maybe making rabbit babies.... :lol:

You my friend, are on the cusp of broodiness..................;)

2009/10 Buckley drops bombshell that he is going to be a Dad.....:lol::lol::lol:

my missus keeps banging on about me getting her a rabbit but im not sure it's a good idea we already have a cat and a baby?? :confused:

Couple of years ago I moved into a new household here. I only knew one guy, so I decided to make dinner for everybody to get to know them.
Anyway I made rabbit casarole.
So with everyone commenting on how tasty it was....
I was like.. Yeah, but I almost had to make something else as the supermarket had ran out.
So this girl asks...so where did you get this from?
Totally straight faced I said ' Went to the pet shop'
You could have heard a pin drop. It was a good few seconds before the one guy that knew me realised it was a wind up.

Couple of years ago I moved into a new household here. I only knew one guy, so I decided to make dinner for everybody to get to know them.
Anyway I made rabbit casarole.
So with everyone commenting on how tasty it was....
I was like.. Yeah almost had to make something else as the supermarket had ran out.
So this girl asks...so where did you get this from?
Totally straight faced I said ' Went to the pet shop'
You could have heard a pin drop. It was a good few seconds before the one guy that knew me realised it was a wind up.

my dad bought me a rabbit when i was about 7... one day came home and he wasnt there.. u can guess the rest.:cry:

.....but be happy in the thought that they are bouncing around a garden in Streatham..... maybe making rabbit babies.... :lol:

Sad update time.

Pilchard died last week. His breed live 5-7 years and he was at he upper end of that range. :(

RIP little man

n524970422_1122825_8515.jpg

Back