New Addition To The Buckley Family

Buckley

Ladles and jellyspoons I give you....................Nancy!

364618627_b5c48972ed_m.jpg
364618609_6feae8a39f_m.jpg

364618617_a3f0ed6069_m.jpg
364618612_0da0798d90_m.jpg

too cute :D

and nancy is a brilliant name for a rabbit :lol:

:lol: She's been called that for her 18 month life so far, so we thought we'd stick with it.

Besides, 'Pilchard' the other rabbit and 'Rachel' the cat would think they'd been treated unfairly if we just called her 'Thumper' or 'Bugs'.:lol:

Btw, Rachel has decided to help me post on Spotlight:

364713811_9b53957b21_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladles and jellyspoons I give you....................Nancy!

364618627_b5c48972ed_m.jpg
364618609_6feae8a39f_m.jpg

364618617_a3f0ed6069_m.jpg
364618612_0da0798d90_m.jpg

Lovely, but what the hell is going on with her neck ? Do they all come with that as standard, or is it an optional extra. I like the idea of a big bunny thing though, do you have to do anything ? Do they just bop around the house like ? Where are they kept ?

Friends of mine have a wild rabbit they rescued when they found it with Mixamatosis. He's thriving now and goes by the name of 'Silent Bob':)

Adorable!

Are your rabbits housetrained, Buckley?

(and is that an Acer Aspire notebook your cat is wagging its tail at?)

Adorable!

Are your rabbits housetrained, Buckley?

(and is that an Acer Aspire notebook your cat is wagging its tail at?)

Nancy is housetrained, yet has to this point lived mainly outside, so we're gonna stick with her routine of having her in for a hop around and a cuddle each day. Pilchard has always lived outside, hasn't been specially housetrained but as never 'gone' indoors. He comes in for a cuddle to but doesn't really explore too much.

Couldn't have them running around the house incase Rachel's hunting instinct kicked in:lol:

Yup, it's a 3610, if that means any more to you than it does to me.

.... Its like the UN of small furry pets at Chez Buckley - She's gorgeous!!!

Your cat's markings are amazing (assuming the rest of the cat is marked as its tail is...... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

.... Its like the UN of small furry pets at Chez Buckley - She's gorgeous!!!

Your cat's markings are amazing (assuming the rest of the cat is marked as its tail is...... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Yup, she's a beauty! (And her markings are consistent body-wide!:lol:)

207914627_548767cdd0_m.jpg

Lovely, but what the hell is going on with her neck ? Do they all come with that as standard, or is it an optional extra. I like the idea of a big bunny thing though, do you have to do anything ? Do they just bop around the house like ? Where are they kept ?

See above for how they live. The neck thing is standard in the rex breed.

Word mackdaddy! :p

Very cute Buckers 8) Is the plan to make lots of new little bunnies or are Pilchard and Nancy of the same sex?

Very cute Buckers 8) Is the plan to make lots of new little bunnies or are Pilchard and Nancy of the same sex?

Male and female but both 'done'. Nancy was already spayed when we got her and the vet told Pilchard needed a mate but wouldn't be very good company unless he had the op. As a man, I took some convincing of this:lol:

Back