New Addition To The Buckley Family

Male and female but both 'done'. Nancy was already spayed when we got her and the vet told Pilchard needed a mate but wouldn't be very good company unless he had the op. As a man, I took some convincing of this:lol:

I'm with you on that one. I hated taking Paddy to the vet to be done.

How old is Pilchard?

I'm with you on that one. I hated taking Paddy to the vet to be done.

How old is Pilchard?

3 and a half. He's getting bullied at bit by Nancy but he'll get used to it. I was thinking maybe Ben could have a chat with him about it:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How cute :D

How do you find it having a dog and rabbits Mr B?? I love rabbits but we can't have any other animals cos Lottie would eat them :lol:

How cute :D

How do you find it having a dog and rabbits Mr B?? I love rabbits but we can't have any other animals cos Lottie would eat them :lol:

We don't have a dog:cry: After much heartbreak we decided to let our friends keep Joey because he was so happily settled where he was. He's very loved, has acres of space and we'd have been moving him for our sake not his. Still chokes me to think of him.

How sweet, and they live indoors :)

I would love a furry pet (not allowed doggy as still live at home :rolleyes: ) but would love a rabbit. Had them when we were younger, my mum will never have another rabbit though as we lost our 2 lop ears to heat stroke in the summer (they were the breed with too much fur/hair cant think now, russian lop ears or something) Very sad :cry:

Ladles and jellyspoons I give you....................Nancy!

364618627_b5c48972ed_m.jpg
364618609_6feae8a39f_m.jpg

364618617_a3f0ed6069_m.jpg
364618612_0da0798d90_m.jpg

redwine sauce goes well with rabbit.

i remember my old man bought me an albino rabbit as a "pet" little did i know the bastard was raising it for food.

:spank:

We don't have a dog:cry: After much heartbreak we decided to let our friends keep Joey because he was so happily settled where he was. He's very loved, has acres of space and we'd have been moving him for our sake not his. Still chokes me to think of him.

I was going to ask the same question but about cats?
How do they get along?

I was going to ask the same question but about cats?
How do they get along?

We don't leave them alone together indoors, but outdoors the cat sits on top of their hutches/runs and they don't seem bothered at all. Although she's not a great hunter - I'm fairly sure the mice she brings home from time to time are suicidal ones that cross her outstretched paw on purpose.:lol:

We've been toying with getting a Pup for ages, but the only thing stopping us is our cats. (not literally that would be very wierd) :lol:
They are such chilleed happy cats and I don't want to upset them.

Maybe a Bunny would be better, can you take them the park? :lol:

We've been toying with getting a Pup for ages, but the only thing stopping us is our cats. (not literally that would be very wierd) :lol:

Sandi when we went to Battersea they told us that certain types of dogs can live with other dogs/cats/children etc whereas some can't - it all depends on the breed etc.

:lol:
When we first got Pilchard I got him a harness with 'walkies' in mind, but he prefers to be in my arms than hopping around. Nancy's more likely to like that sort of thing but I'd be worried a dog would grab her. Shame, because it's a lovely harness. It's got pictures of carrots on it and everything.:lol:

Seriously, if you get a puppy, but not a terrier type that by nature wants to hunt small animals, you should be fine. Older cats will have made sure the dog knows his place long before he's able to damage them.

Err I'm not sure on the 'small scraggy dogs' :lol: Terriers def aren't suited to living with other animals, as you've seen with Lottie she would just eat them :eek: :lol:

Exactly.

I usually try and encourage people to get rescue dogs but if you've got incumbent pets they need to get along with, a puppy is probably better.

How a nice labrador?

Back