New Addition To The Buckley Family

Exactly.

I usually try and encourage people to get rescue dogs but if you've got incumbent pets they need to get along with, a puppy is probably better.

How a nice labrador?

We've not got enough garden for a big dog. besides I like picking little dogs up. :p

Err I'm not sure on the 'small scraggy dogs' :lol: Terriers def aren't suited to living with other animals, as you've seen with Lottie she would just eat them :eek: :lol:

That's exactly what Paddy & Crystal would do. My sister had a cat and dog for years and that was a terrier although I think it's really rare that they get on.

Yup, she's a beauty! (And her markings are consistent body-wide!:lol:)

207914627_548767cdd0_m.jpg

Blimey Buckley, Rachel is the size of a Tiger! Bet she is lovely to cuddle. She is like the 'bigger boned' version of our Maramalade!

:cry:

I'm looking for a home for Nancy and Pilchard. I love them dearly, but now I'm single, my lifestyle really isn't suited to looking after tham properly. My two housemates have been very good about doing so, but it really isn't fair.

Any very responsible takers in London area considered. And I will expect visiting rights.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I would love them! But my partner would kill me!

Are they house rabbits?

Not really, they live in hutches/runs in the garden but come in for a cuddle/hop around.

They are the sweetest animals in the world.

Really very cheap to feed etc, but if there's a good home for them somewhere I'd gladly pay for their upkeep.

Christ, this is heartbreaking.

meet me outside Turnmills - 7.30am on Sat morning and I may take them back up to Newcastle with me......

But I want you standing on a corner with a big raincoat and a hat and sunglasses on and a rabbit in each inside pocket- like were doing the deal of the century....8)

:cry:

I'm looking for a home for Nancy and Pilchard. I love them dearly, but now I'm single, my lifestyle really isn't suited to looking after tham properly. My two housemates have been very good about doing so, but it really isn't fair.

Any very responsible takers in London area considered. And I will expect visiting rights.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww this is so sad, id take them but im too far away :(

meet me outside Turnmills - 7.30am on Sat morning and I may take them back up to Newcastle with me......

I took a stray dog home with me after a club once. no joke. we tucked it up in bed, went to an afterparty, totally forgot about it and got the shock of our lives when we got home. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Poor thing was old and abandoned, we tried to find the owner, contacted the police etc, but in the end kept it until it passed away peacefully 8 months (and serious vet bills) later...

I took a stray dog home with me after a club once.
I'm loving this image - you wake up, a bit groggy after a long night/morning out, head to the toilet, pour yourself some tea, start piecing together the activities of the night before...and suddenly you realize, you've got pets! :lol:

I'm loving this image - you wake up, a bit groggy after a long night/morning out, head to the toilet, pour yourself some tea, start piecing together the activities of the night before...and suddenly you realize, you've got pets! :lol:

yep - that's pretty much how it happened...... :lol:

Yup, I concur. I too have taken home a stray dog or two after big nights out.

Never had them put down after 8 months though. :lol:

I cant our cats will already freak when they meet the 'new addition'
Hope you find a nice home soon.

Back