Music On at Pacha & Destino

I wasn't there, but here is my two cents on day > night thing. For me I always see Ushuaia and Destino parties as more of an after party. When I use them as pre parties I never get full into them, as I know I have the whole night ahead of me.

Where as if I have been out all night the night before, you may get a few hours sleep, and then onto a day party.... you kind of pick up where you left off.
I've always really enjoyed Sunday evening in Destino for Rumors as a warmup/stretch before Solomun in Pacha. As an overall day it is pretty hard to beat.

If only there were Destinomakers on Friday evenings before Dixon..

I've always really enjoyed Sunday evening in Destino for Rumors as a warmup/stretch before Solomun in Pacha. As an overall day it is pretty hard to beat.

If only there were Destinomakers on Friday evenings before Dixon..

They seem to have a Friday party on 26 July? Could be a Dixon event? Or maybe Middle aged Mums and Dads watching Pete Tong and an Orchestra?

I see Troxler and Marco for Destino Sept 5th. Won't that dilute the Music On event on Pacha later that same night as it's them playing again?

Sorta surprised that ppl started bouncing early into Marcos set but for me personally I would have only gone for Appplonia as well. I was gonna use Sept 5th as an off day but will assume Seth will play 3 hours and go. But knowing Ibiza, Marco and Seth can go b2b eeee

I'm coming over for Clockwork Orange but i'd like to give Music On a try on our first night for something a bit different so musically what should i expect and what time does the main man usually play? (at my age i don't think i can do a full on Thursday night and then be at the Zoo for early evening on the Friday and then on to Es Paradis)

Thanks!

I'm coming over for Clockwork Orange but i'd like to give Music On a try on our first night for something a bit different so musically what should i expect and what time does the main man usually play? (at my age i don't think i can do a full on Thursday night and then be at the Zoo for early evening on the Friday and then on to Es Paradis)

Thanks!

he usually starts at 3/3:30ish.
it's really mainly techhouse he plays at the start of his set and then towards the end a little funkier and remixes of classics sometimes. no proper banging techno

he usually starts at 3/3:30ish.
it's really mainly techhouse he plays at the start of his set and then towards the end a little funkier and remixes of classics sometimes. no proper banging techno

Lovely cheers! Will give it a go then

Anyone been to Destino Music On? You tube videos looked like a photography course sausage fest, not much dancing going on at all.

Anyone been to Destino Music On? You tube videos looked like a photography course sausage fest, not much dancing going on at all.

one of our interns went just last week and she said that at destino there's a bigger portion of workers going than at pacha at night so that might have an influence on the ratio. at pacha it wasn't a sausage fest when I went. haven't been to music on at destino myself yet.

Anyone know if Destino still do a drinks package? Also can you get a Destino/Pacha bundled ticket?

Ya, and where can we get infos about the bus going there?

if you would buy your tickets with ibiza spotlight, you then also would find this info on your tickets

Please use the free buses to and from Destino running from 7pm. Bus stops:
Playa d'en Bossa - Tantra Café and Hotel Algarb
Figueretas – Bus Station
Ibiza Town - port and Pacha parking

maybe something to consider for next time my canadian friend? ;)

if you would buy your tickets with ibiza spotlight, you then also would find this info on your tickets

Please use the free buses to and from Destino running from 7pm. Bus stops:
Playa d'en Bossa - Tantra Café and Hotel Algarb
Figueretas – Bus Station
Ibiza Town - port and Pacha parking

maybe something to consider for next time my canadian friend? ;)
I bought all my tickets this time with Spotlight, except DC-10 (not available and anyway cheaper at the door).

Anyway, thanks for the info Stivi and, BTW, I'm FRENCH-Canadian...

This could be a silly question - but the Destino event with Carola & Cox on 3rd October - how busy is this going to be and how will Destino handle these numbers? Our plans mean there isn't much time to do a 'night' event on our trip so this seemed a good alternative, however my missus isn't massively into dance music and if Destino is absolutely rammed where you can't move around or easily get a drink I might be causing myself more hassle than it's worth

Coxy at Destino (his first time I believe), I would imagine it is going to be pretty rammed. Though the fact that the carry-on is at Pacha after, it may massage the crowd out a bit. Plus, Destino have Solomun up there the night after.

it get busy after the sunset (9h30pm) when the headliner took decks otherwise lot of place to dance when sun is shining..quiet calm around 5-6pm, not a lot of people dancing, just Standing..can'T feucking WAIT!!!!! with i hope a pack of 4-5 spotlights ?

it get busy after the sunset (9h30pm) when the headliner took decks otherwise lot of place to dance when sun is shining..quiet calm around 5-6pm, not a lot of people dancing, just Standing..can'T feucking WAIT!!!!! with i hope a pack of 4-5 spotlights ?

In early October the sun sets at 19:30 mate.

Back