Music On at Pacha & Destino

Strange, he can make more money on the Fridays now though which is all they seem to care about. Id be pissed if I was Sven Vath, c*** keeps nicking his venues.

Wow, another blow to Amnesia...unless the numbers were down for this last year, then it makes sense.

More intrigued by what Amnesia will have on Fridays now.

Strange, he can make more money on the Fridays now though which is all they seem to care about. Id be pissed if I was Sven Vath, c*** keeps nicking his venues.

Maybe it’s not “all about the money”.

I’m hardly a big Marco fan, but I can see the attraction of 4PM at Destino to 7AM+ at Pacha.

15 hours....!

A recurring theme this season seems to be longer parties.

We all moaned about it for years.... well now you have it!

Not saying it will fail but it doesn’t fit. Same as past few years...

It’s weird I know.... But never ever underestimate how long the Italians love to party. If they’ve been up at Destino early doors... they ain’t going home at midnight are they? So you have some smashed Italians in Pacha at 12:20 ready for it!

Amnesia on the ropes....
Nah, i don't think so...Elrow, Adobe, probably cocoon, pyramid...if they have one more up their sleeve they might be doing ok. Yes Music On brought in the punters but how much did Amnesia actually make?

Afterlife will be worried

Maybe some lost business but I wouldn't be too worried.

Afterlife lineups were way stronger than Music Ons last year, and will be even more with this move as Pacha can't have the same amount of headliners. This is assuming Afterlife lineups continue to be strong

Is Afterlife confirmed on thurs? Sure i read it was moving to tues (dunno if that days alresdy taken @ hi now or not)

Maybe some lost business but I wouldn't be too worried.

Afterlife lineups were way stronger than Music Ons last year, and will be even more with this move as Pacha can't have the same amount of headliners. This is assuming Afterlife lineups continue to be strong

It’s not so much about the line-ups. Think where the crowds will go. If Afterlife stay Thursday and Abode / DNS at Amensia on Thursday, then that is a lot of competition!

How many weeks will they have the Destino & Pacha combo though? Aren’t Destino restricted with the number of events?

Took a quick look at social media, to say this announcement went over like a wet blanket would be an understatement. Pitchforks are out in full force, wow.

Last edited:
Back