Mobile phones in clubs

I love Elrow for the way they kit the room and all that but the confetti is ok, the inflatables are annoying and the stilt walkers are irritating and far too distracting. Fine with them dangling in the air but walking about is taking the piss

Whilst we're at it, what about people in vests? :eek:
Thats just silly, sweatfest in the club and on holiday wear what you like. . I remember a thread on here years ago about vests. I thought ibiza was live and let live?

The old saying goes, you see a chubby bloke walking down the street and nobody bats an eye lid. You see a man in shape and suddenly hes a steroided vest wearing twat. Lol

I love Elrow for the way they kit the room and all that but the confetti is ok, the inflatables are annoying and the stilt walkers are irritating and far too distracting. Fine with them dangling in the air but walking about is taking the piss

What about stilt walkers chatting to each other and updating Facebook?

Thats just silly, sweatfest in the club and on holiday wear what you like. . I remember a thread on here years ago about vests. I thought ibiza was live and let live?

The old saying goes, you see a chubby bloke walking down the street and nobody bats an eye lid. You see a man in shape and suddenly hes a steroided vest wearing twat. Lol

I was only having a laugh seeing as we are discussing some issues that are getting some people very fired up!

Everyone should relax and attempt to enjoy themselves, getting yourself worked up in't good for your health!

I was only having a laugh seeing as we are discussing some issues that are getting some people very fired up!

Everyone should relax and attempt to enjoy themselves, getting yourself worked up in't good for your health!
I should of added I was joking aswell, hence my last post :D

I've not seen them do that plus Iam surprised that given the outfits that they wear, they have anywhere to store a phone !

Similar to what's been suggested before, clubs could in theory if they wished introduce a mobile phone ban - they can set whatever entry/refusal policy they like.

How many people would not attend solely due to a mobile ban? I think clubbers would still turn up in droves.

Note I am not suggesting that this should happen - I am merely hypothesising.

This is like saying you love football but hate all the crowds, noise and banter of a live football match. This IS what Elrow is all about. It's not faking anything this is how it started in Barcelona and what makes it special.

This is like saying you love football but hate all the crowds, noise and banter of a live football match. This IS what Elrow is all about. It's not faking anything this is how it started in Barcelona and what makes it special.

No it is nothing like those things from a footy match, i love all those things.
Regarding Elrow, i know what it is and its a party i like, spent most of the weekend at Parklife in the Elrow tent, but if i could change one thing it would be to not have the stilt heads steaming through packed crowds, when youre stood trying to dance and then get tilts crunching your toes it doesnt make me jump for joy

And btw im not against the performers full stop, far from it, i get thats what its about, i would just rather they didnt waltz through an already jam packed dancefloor

Back