Lame to fame

copperband said:
I used to stay at Malmaision Hotel in Leeds a lot which seemed to always have celebreties and footballers in, amounst others I met Leslie Ash in the Gym and said hello at the bar to Carol Vorderman,Peter Reid, Jim Rosenthal,Jonathan Woodgate, Lee Bowyer,John Motson and most of the West Indies Cricket team!!

My other clain to fame will be on April 11th at 4pm when my bedroom will be featured on one of those house programs!!

Malmaison in Leeds is well nice!

I was fuming the other week when my favourite actress Minnie Driver was staying at the Malmaison in B'ham and got pissed up in the bar. I only found out too late to go and stalk her :lol:

I did the gay gordons with Effie out of Take the High Road (Scottish soap) at a charity night ceiliegh.

I also gave Andy Goram a light :lol:

Ooooo, and I saw a right proper celeb in November in Palma airport.....

Peter Stringfellow :eek: & yes he is just as ugly in real life as on the telly!!! :lol:
He is also suprisingly dwarfish! :eek:

Oh yeah, I forgot my mate Harry's sister is Tina Hobley of Holby City fame. Was she Corrie too or did I imagine that? She was in my sister's year (and possibly class) at school too. She cooked me a burger at a BBQ at their parents house last summer and looked shocked at the current's very short skirt. She didn't mention the '2004 Ibizan Olive Scandal' but I could tell it was bothering her.

Oh, and Tina was my mate's Sean 'first love'. In an interview with Cosmo/More/NoTW Sunday Mag*, after recalling how he was the coolest boy in school, she said her 'first time' had been 'disappointing. Sean didn't get the piss taken out of him at all, honest :lol:

*or something

Dunno what to make of tina hobley...she sometimes looks ok, then you notice that she has a very large face?? and yes she was in corrie, des bares was gerrin hold of her!!!

jjinit said:
Dunno what to make of tina hobley...she sometimes looks ok, then you notice that she has a very large face?? and yes she was in corrie, des bares was gerrin hold of her!!!

I shan't pass your comments on JJ :lol:

Buckley said:
jjinit said:

I shan't pass your comments on JJ :lol:

nah, dont!!! ;)

Babs Windsor refused to give me another signed photo for my Ma :cry:
I queued to see Craig McLachlan, & Halo James in Brum's HMV :oops:
Ruth Madoc signed my plaster when I was 8 :)
I bought the Luke Goss book & queued to get him to sign it :oops: :oops:
I photographed Go West presenting a CHARIDEE cheque at the Foley Arms in Streetly, (back in the early 90's) :oops: :lol: :oops:
I met & got Emma Jessons autograph.
I met Caron Keating, & got a pic taken with her.

Thjats all you are having ...for the moment ;)

small jinx said:
I photographed Go West presenting a CHARIDEE cheque at the Foley Arms in Streetly, (back in the early 90's) :oops: :lol: :oops:

Dah! Dah! Dah! & you are the winner!!! ;) :lol:

Went to same school as someone off Coronation Street and an ex-friend of mine is in a film that is being released this year - how crap is that?

rascalsilver said:
Went to same school as someone off Coronation Street and an ex-friend of mine is in a film that is being released this year - how crap is that?

hey steady on!! u aint seen the film yet??

jjinit said:
rascalsilver said:

hey steady on!! u aint seen the film yet??

Yeah I know, but we are talking ex-friend here so I can't take advantage of her fame - pointless :D

ibiza_lou said:
small jinx said:

Dah! Dah! Dah! & you are the winner!!! ;) :lol:

Aye :!: its such an extensive "Z" list :lol:

...rolls up sleeves.....

ok - i have an ibiza related pathetic celebrity encounter.....i got chatting to this current member of hollyoakes and proceeded to "accidentally" spit my recently quaffed pill right in her face, I hasten to add that i didn't manage to make it look cool either - nice move mike.

I was also 3 years above "Richey" Neville from 5ive fame....for those of you that are bothered he was quite enthusiastic at the cadets and his real name is Richard Dobson.

;)

Well, I was on 'Cuenta Me' last year. A popular Spanish soap opera set in the '70's, I had to drive a moped across a scene in San Carlos.

I had a piss next to Richard Branson in one of his restaurants. He held the door for me but didn't wash his hands. A true man of the people. :lol:

My Geordie friend saw Tina O'brien in a club and told her that Corrie wasn't a patch on Byker Grove. The guy who plays Tyrone put his arms around her like she had been attacked and told my friend to f**k off - like it was the most traumatic thing that could happen to her - t**ts

i walked past Jodi Albert aka Debbie from Hollyoaks on the stairs at work, she come to her agents which happens to be across the office :D
jodi_albert.jpg

Back