Lame to fame

Thanks Laguna sweetheart... I know I am by no means fat, but when you go from working out 5 days a week and dancing for the other 2, to NOTHING for three weeks, you tend to feel a bit.... "soft" lol. When you first saw me, I was running 3-4 times a week for 45-50 minutes a pop... and yesterday I could barely squeeze out 25 minutes hahaha. I am not upset with myself, I know that soon if I keep at it I will be back to where I used to be 8)

Oh dear. my first job at school was cleaning rooms in the local posthouse forte and got invited in for a coffee to "dirty den's" room. He was a lovely guy and left flowers and signed pics at reception for me to apologise for getting me into trouble:"> Once bodyguarded eric pollard off emmerdale at a charity do (all 5"2 and 8 stone of me) :lol:

:lol:

had a piss next to robbie fowler in cream once (la!) he told the lad next to me, 'tell yer ma i was asking after her' which was quite...sweet..i suppose..

met crouchy, hamman and woodgate in beefa last year. separate incidents.

my missus once snogged judy from richard and judys son. BEFORE we got together may I add.

paul heaton from beautiful south drinks in my local. i know his dads name is maurice.

angela eagle mp held the door open for me in starbucks recently

we met ray winstone in the pub in manc. max beasley was there but looked moody. winstone was friendly as you like. given a pair of drunken northern monkeys took it upon themselves to talk to him.

my folks are friends with that iranian comedian from the telly

harold wilson went to my school. so did barry grant. so did den perrin from phonix nights.

gosh i could go on forever (dont worry, i wont). i'm like heat magazine made flesh:lol::oops:.

Dido was in my class at secondary school
Claudia Winkelman also went to my school
Held spade for princess anne when she planted a tree some opening or other when i was 7
Been fishing with roger daltrey and my dad in a boat in scotland 8)
Given Mark Owen a lift from Base Bar to El Divino in my car in 2003 and hung out with him in Ibiza he was on his own....
Been to a party at Boy Georges house when i was 15 :eek:

Seen Jodie Marsh in Lakeside

Seen Phil Jupitus down Southend High St with his wife

Seen Jeremy from Airport fame in Southend Tescos (is his name Jeremy? one with glasses?)

Nikki (who is SHE?) Big Bro at V Festival last year.....

Friends boyfriend sister been a Page 3 girl, and been in Nuts mag....now dances in Ibiza....

Went to school with Lee Meads brother Casey

Sure i've said this before on a similar thread here

Cousins with 1 hit wonder Owen Paul and his brother Brian McGee ex Simple Minds drummer.

See Jodie Marsh :oops: nearly every week swanning about in sunny Brentwood.

I was once on the Welsh news for about 4 seconds when Maggie Thatcher was in power, showed me shaking her hand :) ... should have lifted up her skirt or somethin, that would of given me the limelight that I oh so crave :p

I snogged a girl who is now the wife of a well known premiership football player.

I used to work with 2 of the boys from Biffy Clyro. Went to a few parties and stuff with them.

I went to the same secondry school as the man who discoverd penicillin.

I was at the same dinner table as ex Rangers player and SFA chief Gordon Smith.

My mate works with the guy that was on Big Brother that claimed to be a witch or something. Scottish bloke, wore a kilt. I've met him , he's a decent guy.

Another Big Brother one. Remember the man-woman Sam?? She/he tried to chat me up in my work.

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here aren't I?:lol:

that would make you very old!!

Not at the same time. See, that's how much of a lame to fame it is.:lol:

Remembered another one.

My friend and I met Zane Lowe at a gig. My mate spent 5 minutes telling him he wanted to podger Edith Bowman , and that he was to tell her that 'Davie Broon from Kilmarnock' wants to give her one. He was not impressed.

Used to be Licensee and Manager of a nightclub in the late 80s, one of my doormen was Glen McRory before he was World Cruiser Weight Boxing Champion. :eek:

I took my little sister shopping with me once and got a bit distracted and let go of her hand. she took the chance to try to escape. I didnt realise she had gone until she was brought back to me crying her eyes out by claire sweeney from brookside.

I think mines the worst!

One I forgot.............My boyfriend is an extra in a film with Sienna Miller and Cillian Murphy - meant to be coming out soon called Hippie Hippie Shake

First couple of things that come to mind:

I once helped Danny Howells deal with an embarassing vodka/vomiting incident (luckily he missed the mixer and decks by a few centimeters :lol:)

Sat next to Hugh Grant at a football match last season.

I explained the rules of American football to Bernie Eccleston.

I worked for 2 years as a weekly English-language news show presenter on national TV in Kazakhstan

One I forgot.............My boyfriend is an extra in a film with Sienna Miller and Cillian Murphy - meant to be coming out soon called Hippie Hippie Shake

ha ha ha - read at the weekend that they had to CGI sienna Miller a 70's ermmmm "lower hair piece" as she didnt have the requirements in that area for that era.... :lol::lol::lol:

Back