Lame to fame

gingerfreak

Some of you may be familiar with a magazine called Viz. This idea is nicked from it.

What's your most pathetic claim to fame? Preferably involving round-a-bout connections to z-list celebraties.

An example:

Jam man got beaten at pool by Craig Charles once while he was in a break filming Robot Wars.

I once snogged the third-choice regional weather-girl from Yorkshire Television.

I'm bored, it's Friday, make me laugh.

i had a football training session with luther blissett ex watford FC :lol:
_1414213_blissett_150.jpg

gingerfreak said:
Some of you may be familiar with a magazine called Viz. This idea is nicked from it.

What's your most pathetic claim to fame? Preferably involving round-a-bout connections to z-list celebraties.

An example:

Jam man got beaten at pool by Craig Charles once while he was in a break filming Robot Wars.

I once snogged the third-choice regional weather-girl from Yorkshire Television.

I'm bored, it's Friday, make me laugh.

I'll see you c-list weather girl snog and raise you a 'romantic' liason with the (z-list) female star of the CITV series 'Woof!' (featuring a boy who turned into a dog every now and again) on a beach in Turkey (yes, she was 18 by this then!). :lol:

KarlosHx said:
I've stood next to Dermot O'Leary on an escilator (sp?).

I've been on 'The Salon' :eek: :lol: Does that count? :confused:

Given his diminutive staure Karlos, and you being of a decent height, if he was on a step down from you we could of done with a photo for caption corner! :lol:

As previously documented, my 'The Salon' link is that the current used to go out with the tosser that runs it. Grrr. :twisted:

stuie said:
KarlosHx said:
I've stood next to Dermot O'Leary on an escilator (sp?).

I've been on 'The Salon' :eek: :lol: Does that count? :confused:

And you forgot having a curry with Mr. Lucy :lol:

Oh yeah had a curry with Gary Lucy!

Stuie it didnt show me that much, it just showed me having a smoothie and then Brooke washing my hair :lol:

Buckley - He was on the step below :lol: and he had his bike helemt in his hand too :lol: ;)

Scoobie said:
Teddy Sheringham nearly crashed into me on my driving lesson

Clearly you never used the term 'crashed into' as the youth (pronounced 'yoot') around our way do, or you would realise the comedy image within your post! On your driving lesson? How did steer while this was going on? :lol:

:lol: Excellent chaps, keep 'em coming!

If you were asking me Phil, no, she was called Debbie.

I once held Timothy West's Co-op bag ( :eek: ) on Leeds train station while he scrabbled round for a pen to sign autographs.

Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Teddy Sheringham nearly crashed into me on my driving lesson

Clearly you never used the term 'crashed into' as the youth (pronounced 'yoot') around our way do, or you would realise the comedy image within your post! On your driving lesson? How did steer while this was going on? :lol:

This particular colloquialism never made the North West, and as a result I have not the faintest idea what you are going on about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and I think Teddy Sheringham may be stalking me because he was also on the table next to us when we had a meal at Walthamstow Dog track :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was on Record Breakers in 1986 - helping to hold out the worlds largest crocheted blanket.

I have video evidence :oops:

Joe Mangle of "neighbours" fame lived next door to me, when he was in the Local Panto.

One of the "Honeyz" (90's rnb group) cooked me Sunday dinner at her house.

Back