dirk was a bit harsh about pdb but the overall view of his is similar to mine all pdb has is space bora bora and the jets apartments oh not forgeting the water park (yuk) and burger king !!
ch1ca said:The year after hopefully I'll stay somewhere completely different as there are more than two resorts in Ibiza (which some people seem to forget)
Dirk Bigler said:Got to have some fun on a Friday!
Dirk Bigler said:PDB could be any crap spanish tourist resort. The only thing it has got is Space.
I am not slagging anyone off, I just find these individuals who believe the hype quite sad.
How can a crap, smelly town, full of German families, even compare to the mecca that is San An? Perople go on about Bora Bora during the day, what about Garlands parties in San An?
San An is the bollox where it all goes off. Top DJs, top restuarants, the sunset strip, pre-parties, Wips. I could go on.
Name 10 good things about PDB? Come on then, this will be interesting.
kitten's head said:Slagging a place off simply because of the Germans there isn't really on, anyway I'd rather spend two weeks in the company of Germans than larger-lout Brits lying in a pool of their own vomit!
10 good things about PDB:
1. It's so close to Ibiza Town-one of the best features. Ibiza Town makes up for PDBs lack of really good pubs, restaurants and shops, although there are a few.
2. Bora Bora-unlike anywhere else on the island. Viva Dj Gee!
3. The beach is one of the largest (more so than San An's) and very clean.
4. Space. IMO the best club on the island, far better than Eden and Es Paradis in San An
5. DC10, another excellent club, nowhere like it in San An.
6. Ditto. Can you imagine what these would be like in San An?
7. Very few larger louts. Perhaps as a bloke you don't find it a problem, but as a girl, going out and getting loads of hassle ain't fun.
8. Jet apartments. Probably the best value accomodation on the island and no screaming kids or larger louts.
9. Ancient People. What better way to spend a sun-rise after staggering in from a club? Great place to have a laugh with randoms and there's a rather nice bloke that works there too.
10. It isn't San An!
11.Its near the airport so you can cane it til the bitter end
Thank you and goodnight.
thescorpion said:Can I just say that this stereotype that San Antonio is full of guys walkin around with beer bottles, starting fights, being sick, making lewd remarks to girls, wearing football tops, shouting, wrecking things, causing other general mayhem is a load of sh*te and is beginning to wear very thin.
kitten's head said:Like I said, as a bloke you might not have a problem with it. A girl my boyfriend works with stayed in San An this year and her holiday was ruined by blokes giving her and her mate hassle all the time when they just wanted to be left alone.
You don't get anywhere near so much hassle in PDB.
Oh and Barbie, I agree with you about Passion. Mmmm Orio cookie milkshake.
Ibiza-girlie said:again that depends on which places in san an you go!
Ive never had trouble walking in San An, just in the west end area where idiots try and ripp off your top - but then again I never go there, so San An isnt really unsafe to me.