Ibiza vs Croatia?

Just need to book the time off work!
You doing the Disco Fest? Meant to be giving it a miss but waiting for the line-up.
Unfortunately this Oct will be the first disco festival I will miss. I'm in ibiza that weekend so it's not all bad

I loved Dekmantel Selectors at Tisno which ran last week at The Garden. The perfect setting, a friendly & very international crowd, and pleasantly capped at only 1500 capacity so there was plenty of room to move about and very few queues.

It was my first time in Croatia and I really enjoyed it, also taking in Hvar and Split during the two week trip.

HOWEVER, I don't think it can really be compared to Ibiza. The setting is equally beautiful but festivals aside, we didn't think much of the music played elsewhere. Hvar Town, which has been dubbed "the new Ibiza" felt more like how I imagine Marbella to look now - lots of young people from Essex and Liverpool, dolled up to the nines to listen to generic house whilst pouring champagne on themselves.

Are many people on it? Is security pretty tolerant in the clubs, etc?
Plenty of people were on it yeah. All the usual supplies were readily available. There was plenty of chat about reliable supplies and I made a reliable connection early on. At the Garden in Tisno security inside was pretty much non existent. People were openly smoking weed. But other activities were discreet. At Barberallas normal club rules applied. Be discreet and you'll be fine. I can't speak for any other venues though.

The locals are fed up with the Brits already!! :lol::lol::lol:

f*** me, was that a bubble bursting.

I mean, the Greeks and the Spanairds tolerated us for a few decades before their got tired of our shit.

Back