Ibiza Vlogs

Here it is - the last one :(
IMO, the least interesting of the three but hey ho![/MEDIA]

For me probably 2 - but that's because I'm a bloke and weddings were involved :lol:. I really like your editing skills. What software do you use for your VLOGs ?

You couldn't tell from the vid that there were some tensions over partying aversion in your group so you did a good job of plastering over all the cracks on camera. Purely personally I like to see the bad as well as the good, and the downs as well as the ups, it makes the story more real - but as the viewing audience likely included relevant participants I guess you wanted to keep all that hidden ?

It does inspire me to try and make my own Vlog, but a video of my ibiza trips would probably cost me my career!

@diver >>> or could cost a man his marriage :spank: :lol:

For me probably 2 - but that's because I'm a bloke and weddings were involved :lol:. I really like your editing skills. What software do you use for your VLOGs ?

You couldn't tell from the vid that there were some tensions over partying aversion in your group so you did a good job of plastering over all the cracks on camera. Purely personally I like to see the bad as well as the good, and the downs as well as the ups, it makes the story more real - but as the viewing audience likely included relevant participants I guess you wanted to keep all that hidden ?

At the moment we simply use IMovie to edit, so pretty happy with the result with a basic programme.

I didn't want to put any of that on the Vlog mainly because as you said, she watches our channel, but it wasn't too big a deal anyway, because we still enjoyed some lovely dinners out and chilled sangria filled afternoons - so I didn't feel like I wanted or needed to cause any tension whatsoever - especially as she is visiting us in Dubai in November too!

I am the only one to think vlog are a total nonsense?
Ibiza is just the opposite of it.
Sorry Lye or Tiffany,there's absolutely no personal offense.

I am the only one to think vlog are a total nonsense?
Ibiza is just the opposite of it.
Sorry Lye or Tiffany,there's absolutely no personal offense.

Honestly made them mostly for memories to look back on whilst at the same time trying to grow a following on Youtube
I think they are relevant if what you are watching is a subject/lifestyle you are in to

I capture certain clips in my vlogs which I would think spark feels for those that have been or waiting to go back

I see them as creating memories, like my parents used to record videos when we were kids and I’m still able to watch them now (after having them changed from VHS to digital!)

Our Dubai vlogs also means our friends and family in the uk or wherever else in the world can see what we’re up to, and we can fondly look back on them too.

Travel vlogs are all memories :)

And with that said -here’s the last installment from our trip!

Back