Ibiza Vlogs

Brilliant. Where did you go cycling ? There's fantastic cycle lanes and really smooth tarmac on that recently improved road up to St Joan de Labritja from the junction near Sta Eularia they made me want to ditch the car and get on a bike :eek: :twisted:

I don't really know where we went but it was a 50k trip and some of the hills were pretty damn rough lol! We used Velo Club and he took us on a little tOur

I don't really know where we went but it was a 50k trip and some of the hills were pretty damn rough lol! We used Velo Club and he took us on a little tOur

Haha - yeah I can well imagine. By the time I think about adding padded shorts and a jersey to my bulging case full of water stuff etc i'm usually over my weight limit already ! One of these times !!!

Really enjoyed your video Rye. Well done on another good job

Delay looked a right pain the backside.

Glad you had a fun time (again)

Hope you enjoy Part 1

Watched it - very entertaining ! Forgot you lot were at the Tarba , I think our paths crossed for a day there o_O. Lowlights have to include fleeing the couples kicking off within a day, eating lettuce out of the packet and the Mambo fail all of which had me laughing out loud. I'm sure a chord will be struck with far more than will ever say so :lol:. Highlights are definitely 11:27 and 11:47 :twisted:. Seriously though, state of the San An harbourside / beach in early morning is still pretty appalling - what is it about wasted people that finding a trash can is too much of a mission :spank:. It's actually a pretty nice place to be if it weren't for all the garbage !! West End used to be far worse at 8am admittedly but not been there this year so don't know what it's like now.

Last edited:
Watched it - very entertaining ! Forgot you lot were at the Tarba , I think our paths crossed for a day there o_O. Lowlights have to include fleeing the couples kicking off within a day, eating lettuce out of the packet and the Mambo fail all of which had me laughing out loud. I'm sure a chord will be struck with far more than will ever say so :lol:. Highlights are definitely 11:27 and 11:47 :twisted:. Seriously though, state of the San An harbourside / beach in early morning is still pretty appalling - what is it about wasted people that finding a trash can is too much of a mission :spank:. It's actually a pretty nice place to be if it weren't for all the garbage !! West End used to be far worse at 8am admittedly but not been there this year so don't know what it's like now.

Did you spot us then?!

I was supposed to meet a few people out there that week off here but it didn't seem to happen and or slept through it! Damn it.

The civil Guardia actually had a pop at me that morning when we were being moved on....I was actually filming for the VLOG as they came along and moved us away and he said "Look at all your shit" to the camera.... We left no rubbish there but I can imagine that is a daily standard. West end drunks littering the beach. It was actually very bad almost looked like a tidy tip!

Did you spot us then?!

I didn't, you (or I or all) must have been out or keeping a low profile - spotted you checking in to the Tarba for a week on your video and put 2 & 2 together haha

The civil Guardia actually had a pop at me that morning when we were being moved on....I was actually filming for the VLOG as they came along and moved us away and he said "Look at all your shit" to the camera....

Guilty by association ! I'm surprised they were willing to appear on camera since the new laws made it illegal to film the Guardia in Spain. Maybe that just applies when they're kicking the sh!t out of someone :idea: :lol:

Even though Ive never heard that term before, I can really imagine you saying it:lol:.

:spank: :lol:

Plenty of donking deep house wobble @11.27

It's Defected I think... assuming you're referring to the music :eek: :lol: :spank: >>

Last edited:
Great Vlog No.2 Rye!

Loving the comments about the k*t-heads in DC10 :lol:

Was looking for myself in the background of your sunset bit - we were so close lol!

Great Vlog No.2 Rye!

Loving the comments about the k*t-heads in DC10 :lol:

Was looking for myself in the background of your sunset bit - we were so close lol!

They are everywhere these people.....Stood looking lost just completely ruining the vibe. They do literally stick to you but it just seemed that there was a lot more of them at DC10 than anywhere else

I get what you guys are saying re the ket brigade - really not a club drug - but DC10 didn't look all that busy in the vids you took?

Haha DC10 was like sardines & Elrow. We were lucky to get on the rocks for R1 on Saturday, but eventually had to get out when our mate went for a drink.

Haha DC10 was like sardines & Elrow. We were lucky to get on the rocks for R1 on Saturday, but eventually had to get out when our mate went for a drink.

Yep DC10 was ok in the garden but after that music stopped in that area and from about 11ish...well the Terrace turned into a mosh. I literally had to force through to a decent spot and basically everyone was just stuck together...of course while you are all stuck together and trying to dance you have people wading through the crowed so it means you cannot really focus on the music or dancing

Elrow was a hazard! First time I seen a queue for the males toilet starting at the bottom of the stairs. It would take 5 minutes to get from the back of the terrace to the smoking/chill out area.

I would never do Circoloco or Elrow again

i watched it too

i'll be objective and honest here (and this could be a comment on any personal home video)

I like the idea of documenting Ibiza and getting a different angle to everyone else. it's a good souvenir and probably very entertaining for those personally associated with it

these kinds of home videos however have limited value to outsiders. there is nothing there other than a stranger and his mates going on holiday, walking around and telling us how mashed they are. I need more to hook me in. the fight is the only bit that left an impact.

I'd like to see more vlogs which give an alternative insight into IBZ well away from all the glossy promos - hopefully this trend for vlogs will galvanise some interesting mini-docs

these kinds of home videos however have limited value to outsiders. there is nothing there other than a stranger and his mates going on holiday, walking around and telling us how mashed they are.

There was a time not THAT long ago when the content of every other written clubbing holiday review on here was essentially this @Amp and Deck , many with a focus on the cocktail of drugs which had been taken for the occasion and the adventures acquiring same ! There's a bit more of a human element at least with a video format in comparison and less fixation on drugs due to VLOGs being hosted on Youtube or Vimeo !!! Think most VLOGgers do it as a souvenir for themselves primarily but there's definitely viewing interest in a niche forum like this for people who can identify with the places a clubbing marathon so often takes them and experiences they have themselves.

You've got a very valid point on the format - VLOGs are perfect for weaving in an interesting balance of other stuff going on in Ibiza. Might even encourage people to share alternative experiences and pursuits so others are more inspired to do different things. Not everyone's an amateur presenter or video editor though, and people are on holiday rather than making documentaries, so there's a balance to be struck !

You've got a very valid point on the format - VLOGs are perfect for weaving in an interesting balance of other stuff going on in Ibiza. Might even encourage people to share alternative experiences and pursuits so others are more inspired to do different things. Not everyone's an amateur presenter or video editor though, and people are on holiday rather than making documentaries, so there's a balance to be struck !

Vlogging does require a lot of time and effort that is for sure... But I am really enjoying it the better I feel I am getting at it and the quicker I am getting at editing.

When I first put a work out vid together it took the best part of half a day...and looking back the final render was terrible and the quality of the footage due to the camera I had at the time meant it wasn't enjoyable to view

Over time and as I invest more into hardware equipment I will make more of an effort to get better shots and more detailed and quality vlogs.... At the minute I am just using my Samsung S8

Back