Ibiza Vlogs

Tiffany Barrett

In light of @Life of Rye 's vlog, I wanted to share mine from last year, and you'll be damn sure I'll be making another in a few weeks when I'm there!

I honestly see my vlogs as documenting my life - just like my parents recorded home videos of me and my sisters growing up back in the 90's. Same same but different.

Don't like it - don't watch it... but we love making our vlogs :):) this one is more of a holiday video but now we're in proper Vlog-mode of talking to ourselves in the camera and getting weird looks all the time.

So share you videos of Ibiza times - I'd love to watch

Last edited:

Evolution

Very well put together Tiffany. Rooftop nine looks a great place for a few chillout drinks with a decent view.

I would be tempted to vlog my 24 hours in ibiza next week but the battery on my phone barely lasts an hour nevermind a day.

kimajy

Must have a look at some of these when I'm on unlimited data - the modern form of reviews haha

Very well put together Tiffany. Rooftop nine looks a great place for a few chillout drinks with a decent view.

I would be tempted to vlog my 24 hours in ibiza next week but the battery on my phone barely lasts an hour nevermind a day.
You must have an iPhone :lol: .... I'm still wedded to my old Samsung Galaxy despite how painfully slow it is. I take 3 batteries with me and nothing would persuade me to get a phone with a sealed in battery. At least an iPod lasts longer than an hour and a half before dying !