Ibiza Vlogs

nice one Rye! best vlog yet mate, one question fella how's the numbers this year because san an looked empty in the vlog, keep up the good work :)

:cool: Will try get part 2 up tomorrow

The numbers are definitely down - I noticed that the restaurants at the front are not packed like they were a year or two ago. Ask a local and they will tell you there isn't as many people this year

Also the sunset for Mambo I noticed less people

:cool: Will try get part 2 up tomorrow

The numbers are definitely down - I noticed that the restaurants at the front are not packed like they were a year or two ago. Ask a local and they will tell you there isn't as many people this year

Also the sunset for Mambo I noticed less people

Just been watching your vids. Really enjoy em. Cheers.

i don't know if reverse effect with video can be fixed? with camera option it can be fixed

so u were at putchet hotel? got a funny story there i can't share it :spank: except the fact i got a crash car there with my convertible car when trying to well park my car :D

Ice fridge is the answer in Ibiza

U finally did it to Es Vedra

the purpose to have someone cleaned having a car makes u save a lot of money :cool:

i don't really agree with Music on as it's not on my list again for closing (glitterbox closing, labyrinth with Eric Morillo):D except the Music on after party at el patio,if some spotlight grab me those wristbands, given at amnesia tearing the ones on people wrists that don't go (keep scissors with u :lol:)

ur Tomorrowland video is not available..in France? as i can't read it.

i don't know if reverse effect with video can be fixed? with camera option it can be fixed

so u were at putchet hotel? got a funny story there i can't share it :spank: except the fact i got a crash car there with my convertible car when trying to well park my car :D

Ice fridge is the answer in Ibiza

U finally did it to Es Vedra

the purpose to have someone cleaned having a car makes u save a lot of money :cool:

i don't really agree with Music on as it's not on my list again for closing (glitterbox closing, labyrinth with Eric Morillo):D except the Music on after party at el patio,if some spotlight grab me those wristbands, given at amnesia tearing the ones on people wrists that don't go (keep scissors with u :lol:)

ur Tomorrowland video is not available..in France? as i can't read it.

There are still Ibiza parties I haven't yet done but of all of them I have to say Music on has been the best so far for me
It is Amnesia stripped back to its core and at its best and the crowd is superb as you can see in the couple of clips - The numbers were perfect for the night and also love where they place the DJ in the main room. Though judging on how many people were in guestlist compared to the normal queue I wonder if it is losing its popularity. I remember it demanding 70euro last year but it is no longer the case I see this year?

The tomorrowland has a copyright strike on it so it may be banned from viewing in some countries

Interesting to hear the music on review. Maybe the slightly reduce numbers is helping it and the fact that it's not quite 'flavour of the month anymore' with the ket crew maybe improving the crowd.

Will watch video 2 later :)

95% lurker here but I felt compelled to log in and post for the 3rd time this year :p @Tiffany Barrett and @Life of Rye - please carry on vlogging! I'm out there in 2 weeks for the first time in 2 years and I've loved watching your vlogs and getting feels for my holiday. In fact rye especially I've had my eyes opened to club nights I'd have never gone to if I'd not seen the vlogs first. Keep up the good work! :D

95% lurker here but I felt compelled to log in and post for the 3rd time this year :p @Tiffany Barrett and @Life of Rye - please carry on vlogging! I'm out there in 2 weeks for the first time in 2 years and I've loved watching your vlogs and getting feels for my holiday. In fact rye especially I've had my eyes opened to club nights I'd have never gone to if I'd not seen the vlogs first. Keep up the good work! :D

The reason I do these vlogs are for the memories but also to show people Ibiza and I actually enjoy watching them back. The feels are strong

So I am glad it helps you out! Wish I was coming with you

That's it! Everyone's holiday is different to the next and even though they might not do the same as you, it's nice to see the island, clubs you've not been too etc. I honestly can't wait - there's 5 of us going but 2 girls have only been once and another not at all! Now to try and talk them into together and music on...:lol:

Rye! just see an advert on channel 5 for a series called worlds wildest holidays, and it showed your bus driver video in the clip. Are you aware of this?

Finally catching up @Life of Rye! Taking me a while but we're getting there lol

Currently really pissed off that the camera shop has had our point and shoot since APRIL and we haven't been able to vlog (my iphone speaker is broken too or else I would have used it)

Really wanted to vlog The Ark this weekend!

Rye! just see an advert on channel 5 for a series called worlds wildest holidays, and it showed your bus driver video in the clip. Are you aware of this?

I am aware - Channel 5 producers came to me in July to film me putting context to before during and after that clip

Back