Ibiza Vlogs

Enjoying the vlogs because I'm not actually getting to ibiza this year

1 thing stood out from that video Rye is that ibiza rocks looked pure shite

First time doing Ibiza rocks and I did actually enjoy it.... Treated as a pre-party for Amnesia really but Amnesia was poor.

When I return I will be doing Cuckoo land instead

Hey Rye,

Enjoyed your Ibiza vlog again my good man. Always entertaining and amusing.

Keep me posted if you release any others.

Really appreciate that - I do try to capture as much as possible while at the same time enjoying the holiday myself.
I will be vlogging tomorrowland this coming Saturday. My return to Ibiza is the 16th August which I guess I will vlog too
Cheers

So I went to Tomorrowland Saturday for weekend 2

I highly recommend going - Tomorrowland is more than a festival in my opinion it is quite something special

Literally not one negative thing to say about the whole day

Agreed, done 4. Genuinely one of my favourite festivals! Although doesn’t change line ups enough so I encourage only going every other year after you’ve done a couple.

So I went to Tomorrowland Saturday for weekend 2

I highly recommend going - Tomorrowland is more than a festival in my opinion it is quite something special

Literally not one negative thing to say about the whole day

Nice details and work in the stages....horrible music at the main stage though. But everyone his/her taste. Hope you enjoyed! :)

Nice details and work in the stages....horrible music at the main stage though. But everyone his/her taste. Hope you enjoyed! :)

The main stage is fit for EDM music. Not to say the other areas of the park are not as good. No doubt they will have an Elrow like performance there one year I am sure.

I enjoyed very much I will be returning next year it was incredible

The main stage is fit for EDM music. Not to say the other areas of the park are not as good. No doubt they will have an Elrow like performance there one year I am sure.

They had El Row last year actually and I am surprised it was only for 1 year, as they had that new stage that was in the 'valley' next to the main stage so was quite big. Maybe El Row wanted too much £££

:)
For the record...i realise Elrow music choice can be boring from time to time..i wouldnt want a main stage just with tech house.
A festival main stage should be a bit of everything. From house to techno. I just don't like EDM, but i suppose even that should fit in in a main stage program :)

It's good to see promoters putting that amount of attention to detail into an event. Nice overview and looked like a lot fewer highs and lows than your Ibiza experiences ! After all day parties got cracked down on I never really understood people flying out all the way to the Med to party all night in big clubs and sleep most of the day. There's far better places to go clubbing and a good festival beats bopping round a swimming pool in Playa d'en Bossa any day. Apart from a handful of exceptional daytime parties and afters if it's partying people are after Ibiza lost its draw a long time ago now !

Back