Ibiza Taxis

There's no way me and 4 mates are going to be standing in a taxi queue or getting a bus - too much fun stuff to be getting on with. Definitely organising a transfer!

There's no way me and 4 mates are going to be standing in a taxi queue or getting a bus - too much fun stuff to be getting on with. Definitely organising a transfer!
I haven't used them in Ibiza but I've used suntransfers in lots of other places in Spain.
They have always been reliable and tend to be reasonably priced, especially when there is a group of you.
Although may not be as good value for this journey as PDB is such a short distance from the airport.

Last edited:
might be heading to cova santa next monday

Is it relatively easy to get a taxi - dont mind queuing for a bit but heard a few bad reports from clockwork?

Last edited:
might be heading to cova santa next monday

Is it relatively easy to get a taxi - dont mind queuing for a bit but heard a few bad reports from clockwork?
It’s a case of the luck of the draw, something you can’t really tell as it can vary. When I went for Storytellers, I left around 5:00 am and had to wait about 20 mins not so bad compared to the 1:30 mins wait I had to endure at Ibiza to get there. My suggestion is to leave a bit before the end and you should be ok.

Thinking of a few nights in ibiza town - where's the best place to get a taxi's from there?

The queue at the rank opposite Burger King was HUUGE the other day after a ferry had just arrived, but when I wandered down to get the airport bus from the temporary yacht club stop, that rank was much quieter

Reactions: PP
I’ve found taxis to be an absolute nightmare this trip, especially the last couple of days. The app never works, the number rarely connects and if you’re lucky enough to have a driver stop for you by flagging one down, they hmmm and ahhh about whether the trip is worth it for them, if they need to turn round (regardless of what side of the road they’re on) etc, etc. We’ve had taxis stop, ask where we want to go, and then just shake their head and drive off. That’s even if they stop for you at all! The queues at the bigger ranks - San An & Ibiza Town, have been at least a 40min wait. Taxis outside of clubs have been OK, but we tend to leave before the majority of the crowd to make sure we’re not waiting too long!

This is a major factor in deciding where to stay or Whether to actually venture out.
Same back home in England, think I’d rather drive when going out.
Thankfully my sons Turning 17 end of the month. Been chauffeuring him around all his life now it’s his turn.

What's the situation at Akasha? Are taxis passing by on regular basis throughout the night or do you have to book upfront?

How much is a taxi to San An Bay from Airport thesedays guys and are the queues general bad at night or is it hit and miss?

Cheers

This is a major factor in deciding where to stay or Whether to actually venture out.
Same back home in England, think I’d rather drive when going out.
Thankfully my sons Turning 17 end of the month. Been chauffeuring him around all his life now it’s his turn.
that's really interesting. i always leave a bit before the end of the night because of this. and i have to say, 30-60 mins before close, it's normally never a problem. but getting to the club can be challenging, to say the least

that's really interesting. i always leave a bit before the end of the night because of this. and i have to say, 30-60 mins before close, it's normally never a problem. but getting to the club can be challenging, to say the least

It definitely put us off going to Cova Santa. I suppose it's a confidence/experience thing. We had to almost fight for a taxi when we were there a few years back (when Taxi's were 'normal')

Salinas was proving difficult for people not wanting to leave by bus last week.

Last edited:
Back