Ibiza Taxis

Don't think I've ever been on the proper disco bus before.. If you're staying in Fig, the disco bus to and back from Amnesia is super-easy, yeah?

Don't think I've ever been on the proper disco bus before.. If you're staying in Fig, the disco bus to and back from Amnesia is super-easy, yeah?
I'm not sure the L14, which used to run between Pacha and Playa d'en Bossa is currently running. Only the L3 and L3B service

So you would need to walk to/from the port. Pick up is directly outside McDonalds and another slightly further up Avinguda de Bartomeu de Roselló - just after the crossroads with KFC/Pull&Bear

Arriving tomorrow and our villa is a little out of the way so I anticipate needing a fair few taxis.

Can anyone recommend a taxi service that lets you pre-book?

Edit: ignore me, have found the linked service in the first post of this thread, will give it a go. It's not letting me register but looks like you can order without registering first too.

Last edited:
Arriving tomorrow and our villa is a little out of the way so I anticipate needing a fair few taxis.

Can anyone recommend a taxi service that lets you pre-book?

Edit: ignore me, have found the linked service in the first post of this thread, will give it a go. It's not letting me register but looks like you can order without registering first too.

I think I had to try a couple of times to register but it really has worked every time for me!

Weo

Weird. I just installed it a couple of days ago and it's in English. Which app store do you use?

The app has been working great for us. Regularly getting taxis at our villa outside of Jesus in about 5 minutes.
Strange … it’s all in Spanish using an iPhone with latest os

@David_T ive tried to register for the desktop pre booking link a few times and never get the confirmation email. We need to book a couple of taxis for tomorrow morning to the airport from our villa. Are you able to help out by any chance? Don’t want to risk using the app on the day as we’ve had some problems with taxis not arriving due to our villa being a bit tucked away.

Luckily the villa manager has offered to take us tomorrow. The villa address seems to be unfindable on the apps, very strange! None of the taxi drivers so far have known the street and we have had to direct them on apple maps. Fine when you’re going back from town but when trying to get picked up it’s been difficult. Note to future self: book villas closer to a main road or point of interest.

You can check the approximate cost of a taxi from the main clubs on the photos belowIMG_20221205_113953_700.jpgCLUBS02MARCAAGUA.png

Attachments

• CLUBS03MARCAAGUA.png
    CLUBS03MARCAAGUA.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 45
  • CLUBS05MARCAAGUA.png
    CLUBS05MARCAAGUA.png
    462.2 KB · Views: 43
  • CLUBS04MARCAAGUA.png
    CLUBS04MARCAAGUA.png
    483.3 KB · Views: 37
  • CLUBS06MARCAAGUA.png
    CLUBS06MARCAAGUA.png
    449.9 KB · Views: 27
  • CLUBS07MARCAAGUA.png
    CLUBS07MARCAAGUA.png
    454.8 KB · Views: 25
Very optimistic prices imo... Two years ago I paid 55 euros (at 8.30am) from Pacha to Portinatx...

Back