Ibiza Taxis

Just merged all the recent taxi threads. Let's please continue here and don't start new threads.

Thanks again David_T for all the updated info.
good idea to merge all the threads in one, it will be helpful for the people to look up to date info, as soon as i get info of how it will work ordering the taxis with telegram i will post it

Is this the app, or it another one?

The reviews are pretty atrocious for the app 🤣

Generally I'd use a taxi rank/hotel book one for you, but if at the beach or whatever how else can you get a taxi if your Spanish is limited to talking in English s l o w l y and LOUDLY? 😬
it is, like always people dont review an app when it gets the job done, they tend to only review the bad experiences, but i have lots of costumers that find the app quick and easy to use, and about getting a taxi with 0 spanish it shouldnt be a problem, you can always show with your phone where do you want to go with the name written or the location in google maps

Hi, any recommendations for a minivan / Vito from near San Antonio to Santa Eulalia today?

Forgot that masks are still a thing on public transport. What’s everyone doing taking them out with them for the taxi home? Or are they on the sale 20 euros each in the clubs 😩

Forgot that masks are still a thing on public transport. What’s everyone doing taking them out with them for the taxi home? Or are they on the sale 20 euros each in the clubs 😩
take them out, if the police stops the taxi and you dont wear a mask its 65 euros fine for you ;)

We will need a taxi from Salinas to the airport at about 7am on Sat 20th Aug (in case that makes any diff).

Is the Taxi app our best chance or Hotel reception?

Back