Ibiza Taxis

has Stivi said, thanks to the prevision of the councils the seasonal taxis wont start till day 15, so this saturday at 23:59 they will be ready

Hi guys, landing tomorrow for 2 weeks. What the situation like at airport for taxis / buses ? Heading to Santa eularia preferably by bus but not sure if the bus is every 2 hours or every 1 at this time of year ?

Hi guys, landing tomorrow for 2 weeks. What the situation like at airport for taxis / buses ? Heading to Santa eularia preferably by bus but not sure if the bus is every 2 hours or every 1 at this time of year ?

the direct one (L24) from airport to sta E is every two hours only.

you can also take the L10 to the centre and change there and take the L13 to sta E which goes more often than the direct one mentioned above.

ibizabus.com is your friend!

you can also take the L10 to the centre and change there and take the L13 to sta E which goes more often than the direct one mentioned above.

Obviously not needed at the airport I know - but is the Taxi App up and running this year?

Saw a very long queue for Airport taxis on an online video post, and while its nothing new in peak season, we arrive on the 26th, Thursday morning at 9.45am, and don't fancy an hours wait for a taxi.. Does any think it will be busy at the hour or best to pre-book?

We arrived back on Sunday and there was no queue are at all. I really think it will be a hit and miss, but obviously Weds/Thurs/Fri busier for taxis due to the run up to the weekend.

the seasonal taxis already started so unless there is like 3 or 4 planes at the same time landed at the airport there shouldnt be queues, and if they are they should go quick, also the app is Taxiclick

the seasonal taxis already started so unless there is like 3 or 4 planes at the same time landed at the airport there shouldnt be queues, and if they are they should go quick, also the app is Taxiclick
Is Taxiclick the best app to use on the island?

Yeah, made the L24 bus by 5 mins today, so worked out well. Everything sound at airport and taxi queues looked not bad at all from what i saw

I’ve previously used Taxi Ibiza but the app doesn’t seem to work for our villa.

Is Taxi Click the best option these days?

Also, are there any apps which allow you to larger order taxis for 6-7 people?

AFAIK there aren't any official taxis with more than 4 seats (?), which is why you see lots of those black vans

Taxiclick its the app that uses the 99% of the taxis for work, Taxi Ibiza its no longer in use since 2019

Just merged all the recent taxi threads. Let's please continue here and don't start new threads.

Thanks again David_T for all the updated info.

Back