Ibiza Taxis

Sorry, on Thursdays…
tricky. it's about 30 mins walk back into jesus, all downhill, where you can grab a well deserved cold drink and a taxi later in the night. if you went into one of the hotels for instance and had a cocktail at the bar, they could order you a taxi from the reception. that's a classy way to finish off the evening ;)

tricky. it's about 30 mins walk back into jesus, all downhill, where you can grab a well deserved cold drink and a taxi later in the night. if you went into one of the hotels for instance and had a cocktail at the bar, they could order you a taxi from the reception. that's a classy way to finish off the evening ;)
Thank you James, we chose to book a private driver of our hotel because we go home early tomorrow and we already got the tickets via Spotlight. Very expensive, but otherwise it won‘t be a night to enjoy because we had a really bad taxi experience yesterday. We went to Es Boldado at Cala D‘Hort by taxi and wanted to go back at about 9.15h and asked the staff to call a taxi for us. They told us that we would habe to be very patient… I thought it was a joke because we never experienced stuff like that in 24 years going to Ibiza. After 2 1/2 hours no taxi arrived and we were very lucky that 2 students from Barcelona were so kind to drive us back to our hotel in Playa d‘en Bossa. We also tried the taxi app and it didn‘t work. What a shame! I hope everything will be fine this evening. 😬

We just waited about 45 min after asking hotel to book us one. Give up and flagged one down in end

Our experience from a couple of weeks ago...
Arrived Thurs night around 5pm, massive queue but went down very quick.

Didn't bother getting a taxi from San An base near fountains over 4 days because of the queues. Often manage to get one near ibiza rocks Hotel, on the streets or by walking down towards Lidl.

Left Hi and Pacha when the music finished, no chance with the queues so walked away for 5mins and got taxis quite easily, a few wouldnt pull over.

Salinas after the sun went down seemed impossible, walked back to the road. Went in a restaurant, they wouldn't ring a taxi but said we would just have to wait until someone was dropped off - so we had a drink. Amazingly my sister in law happened to walk and say hello in the restaurant and had been in Sa Trinxa all the time we had but I hadn't seen her 🤯 After 30mins a taxi came to drop off and we were away.

Not my decision but we got an illegal taxi after El Row kicked out, eye watering price back to San An.

The disco buses were excellent pre-club 👏👏

Tried signing up but not receiving an email to activate account. How long did you wait for an email?

I think I had to try a couple of times for it to come through then it worked.

Booked another today at 8:15 for 9pm and arrived perfectly. Faultless for me so far (touch wood!!!)

How much is a taxi to San An Bay from Airport thesedays guys and are the queues general bad at night or is it hit and miss?

Cheers

Didn't bother getting a taxi from San An base near fountains over 4 days because of the queues. Often manage to get one near ibiza rocks Hotel, on the streets or by walking down towards Lidl.
There is a new taxi rank that not many people seems to know that its by the hotel Vibra Piscis, more faster to get the cab there than the taxi rank at the bottom of west end

Our experience from a couple of weeks ago...
Arrived Thurs night around 5pm, massive queue but went down very quick.

Left Hi and Pacha when the music finished, no chance with the queues so walked away for 5mins and got taxis quite easily, a few wouldnt pull over.

Salinas after the sun went down seemed impossible, walked back to the road. Went in a restaurant, they wouldn't ring a taxi but said we would just have to wait until someone was dropped off - so we had a drink. Amazingly my sister in law happened to walk and say hello in the restaurant and had been in Sa Trinxa all the time we had but I hadn't seen her 🤯 After 30mins a taxi came to drop off and we were away.

Not my decision but we got an illegal taxi after El Row kicked out, eye watering price back to San An.

The disco buses were excellent pre-club 👏👏
Do the disco buses have air con?

There is a new taxi rank that not many people seems to know that its by the hotel Vibra Piscis, more faster to get the cab there than the taxi rank at the bottom of west end
To be honest David that looked as bad, that's why we walked down past Es Pla to get taxi. Understand August is peak season though 👍

I don't remember the disco bus being sweaty and uncomfortable so possibly had aircon, I was usually on my way by then though!

Back