Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im flying to berlin in a couple of weeks .... so i would have to fill out a form for outgoing journey?? where would i find this?
and then the second form the gov.uk one on my return........first ive heard of this

Anyone reading this thread who is going from Uk... you may be aware of the form to fill in online which generates a QR code to show in Ibiza airport, but you also need to fill in one on Gov website to get through border control in UK... more or less the whole flight had no idea about this me included to my annoyance and it took ages to fill out on phone. Get it done within 48 hrs of travelling to each country
Is the UK gov form for leaving and returning to the UK? Or just returning?

Anyone reading this thread who is going from Uk... you may be aware of the form to fill in online which generates a QR code to show in Ibiza airport, but you also need to fill in one on Gov website to get through border control in UK... more or less the whole flight had no idea about this me included to my annoyance and it took ages to fill out on phone. Get it done within 48 hrs of travelling to each country

What do you mean by within 48 hours of travelling? As in - you can only fill the form in 48 hours before you travel?

Downstairs in Murphy's, does the little German (I think) barman with the crazy curly hair still work there?

Seriously, he's the fastest barman i've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back