Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its best to assume you aren't getting any type of events this year. I may be wrong but at the moment I find it hard to imagine. The Balearic government is playing it very safe, and tbh I do agree with them but on the other hand I'm also a bit like they're using this situation to test the waters for an island with no music tourism.

I kind of get that insidious feeling too.

I don’t know enough about Ibiza personally, I’ve only visited purely as a tourist for a few years. But there appears to be an internal struggle on the island that I pick up on from various posts on here or media articles that get shared.

Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

There’s a lot at stake.

They read it , Im sure.

But maybe more for illegal parties and so on.

But : Ibiza is a small Island. Everyone knows everyone ( nearly). For example :
They went into Amnesia because this private
Party . It was not at this forum.
They found it very fast. Believe me : They have their sources.

Can’t imagine it’s hard to find these illegal parties, especially with all the extra manpower the Spanish police are deploying.

Especially the cops that regularly police the island, they will have a good knowledge of the place and the usual areas to check out.

I’ve been involved in various forms of surveillance operations and the human being is always the weakest link in these situations.

With the fines they are enforcing it’ll be a nice little earner for the Spanish plod/govt this year.

Mambo and Cafe Del Mar opening tonight (and I actually have phone battery)
Will be interesting to see the difference between yesterday and today.
I reckon Mambo will turn the volume down to deter people from gathering on the rocks in front as they have no real power to stop that happening. I'm hoping you can report otherwise though ?

The security are stopping people from sitting on the steps (standard) but there’s no other control on the rocks.

the restaurant is busy, and doesnt look like they’ve removed any tables for distancing. But I’m sat down so can’t say properly right now until I head back up.

This is Murphys PDB for anyone who cares.

Now I must stress this really isn't my usual hangout but ya know times are weird. Let's be weird too haha.

@stivi - can't you sort out the really shit upload limits. It's 2020, no phone takes images under 5MB ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200717_211831.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717_211831.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 101
This is Murphys PDB for anyone who cares.

Now I must stress this really isn't my usual hangout but ya know times are weird. Let's be weird too haha.

@stivi - can't you sort out the really shit upload limits. It's 2020, no phone takes images under 5MB ?
Murphys is great.. Head down stairs to the Disco LoL

68K in

Haha mate it's banging down there, and by banging i mean awful music but the young ens are enjoying it.

This is turning in to such a bizzare trip for me. Never in a million years would I have spent a night in Murphys but we are having great time.

P. S i miss Underground ?
Go down it's brilliant

Anyone reading this thread who is going from Uk... you may be aware of the form to fill in online which generates a QR code to show in Ibiza airport, but you also need to fill in one on Gov website to get through border control in UK... more or less the whole flight had no idea about this me included to my annoyance and it took ages to fill out on phone. Get it done within 48 hrs of travelling to each country

Anyone reading this thread who is going from Uk... you may be aware of the form to fill in online which generates a QR code to show in Ibiza airport, but you also need to fill in one on Gov website to get through border control in UK... more or less the whole flight had no idea about this me included to my annoyance and it took ages to fill out on phone. Get it done within 48 hrs of travelling to each country
what countries does this apply to....is this for outgoing flight leaving uk??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back