Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
San An sounds perfect right now. Lazy days at Golden Buddha, evenings at Cafe Bohemia (across from Gran Sol - is it open?)
unfortunately not (if your referring to gran sol), they cancelled by trip there at the beginning of July as they said they wont opening

playing devil's advocate I think the authorities fear that if they eased up on say ST and the Jockey Club whilst clamping down on decibels elsewhere then every man and his dog would head down there creating traffic chaos and overcrowded beach would get out of hand. word would be out in no time. I'm glad I got to let off steam there when I did. so incredibly sad I won't get to repeat that anytime soon.
I agree. Its all about balance. Something the island has been struggling with for a very long time. Bora Bora must not have these limiters because it's playing music super loud. No one in there like but it's loud lol.

I've been in Formentera today, comfortably busy but I would say illetes heading towards too busy. Very hard to SD in some places. A guardia civil helicopter flew over very low at one point. I assume to check on the crowds.

A victim of corona you may not think about butATMs! Hardly any turned on in PDB.

A victim of corona you may not think about butATMs! Hardly any turned on in PDB.

It's not that unusual if the demand is lower. Always the same in pre/early and late/post season. Expensive business filling cash machines they don't get used

Send me your dates/location through Pm , as im more into adding people along my stay than outside(if outside i'll add u later(some people until aug 15th, added by ibz virgin that share the ink in public ) when im off)
43people ,last ones that join are fit birds following some "erotic"insta pics

I saw a french dj writing Villa party in his publication,he didnt Answer my question if any spot for me for next ones?,I saw some people having fun in a private boat
Other one told me mixing in bar such Minus bar today but No dancing policy..

Dont stand on private villa parties but more places to gather and have dance such Enigma,Bora bora at night with the 160€ table booking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back