*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN VINILO said:
SETTLEMENT BY SEASON CLOSURE AND CHANGE OF ADDRESS.

Can Vinilo closes the prox October 31, after almost 4 years, it is time to rest. We will return in 2018 with new address and new surprises !! I want to thank everyone and every one of the clients and friends who have made it possible to keep our vinyl store in Ibiza. I wish you a good winter and see you in 2018.

it ushered in mass clubbing and laid the blueprint for the modern festival format money crunchers that have taken over the city and killed so many of the small clubs

I always support the small nights and small music stores. The DJs often earn peanuts but they actually care about the music. People go there for the music not to chuck inflatable sharks at each other

will be at this on Friday night

https://www.facebook.com/events/155288491727735/
Agree 100% with what you said , love going to small club in Bcn still go from time to time to small club and clandestin party and they are awesome, very dedicated crowd ,everyone there for the right reason ) but I think that it's nice to have both , row14 is an amazing design club close to the sea , 2 huge tropical terasse, 1 main room and a small inside club , nice sound system , you can still party outside during the day and you get all the international dj playing there and they don't play with inflatable or toys most of the time , for instance , Carl cox 6h hours set on the main terasse or Jamie's jones fiesta wasn't about that ,(dj that i respect a lot like person but not really my taste musically)yes they put 5 min confetti and that it but yes it's packed , many people are there just to see it , lots of tourists ...but it's like all the club in Ibiza right ?

All the dj that are earning peanuts ( and they are many , many in Bcn )i have huge respect for them and they are doing it with huge passion but if they could get a booking on row14 and play in front of international audience and make a bit more money wouldn't do it ? The biggest started playing for 50 people but you know , sharing flat ( even room ) in the city with 4,6 and even more other people it nice for a few years but when you get older and have done it for many years you get tired ! All the guys that are getting small gigs in Bcn and are very into it , they are all dreaming of getting bigger gigs and making a leaving at the end of the day ...so yeah I guess that having the big club like row14 and other and the small legal and illegal doing good staff are important but after all the most important things is the music and sometimes this day it get lost in big venue and not in less know venue !

Last edited:
Can't wait for the dates to be Announced
IMS 2018?
Blue Marlin opening?
Dc10 Opening/Paradise opening?
Amnesia opening?
Elrow Closing?
Ushuaia opening?

i hope it fit in 2 weeks max unless i'll divide opening in 2 trips :D as i wont make the mistake to not have enough days for closing (19days min to 3 weeks)
Groove Odyssey not planned as out of regular opening days , i will miss they boat parties that are the best with float the boat when having big name (roger Sanchez Dj Sneak)

or No opening but only 2 week August(company policy ) and 3weeks Closing :cool: ang going for some shortest trip (in order not to miss IMS, DC10, amnesia, Ushuaia opening)

Friends of mine are doing groove Odyssey. I really want to go but I think it will have to wait for 2019.
all inclusive with Odyssey is a barghain with hotel beachstar & other name i forgot, for the 2 boat parties 40€, tell ur friends to go as its even better than the party

in France, by year u have 24days off + other 12day off for ur hobies (3 are imposed by ur company ) add national day , my company imposed me 1 week off :mad: so 5 days for Xmas , the way i spent 51days in ibz this year, a record as it was less last year: 46days...
but priority to Ibiza closing 18 as now i have some connection for the afterparties :cool:(& price cheaper planes, rental car, divided by 3), ibz aug as french company impose 10days off to take from jun19th to september 8th & to please soulmate
i guess it will be 3 weeks for closing ibz 18 , 10 days max aug & opening 2 x 4 days including weekend

i got 29days off as holyday ill use for ibiza, add national days & weekend its more 6weeks in ibiza ill split into 1 week opening, 2 Week august, 3 Weeks Closing

Last edited:
Didn't know they played back then. I heard Lazarus is a difficult guy to deal with and he burned alot of bridges over the years

example was given for regular employe with few changes upon convention , if u r ur own boss such as french mate from south ,he can spend anytime he wants in ibz, the one that got nice flat with pool in rooftop, in pdb, that will cost u 700€ a day :D where u can be 8 people in his flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back