*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know they played back then. I heard Lazarus is a difficult guy to deal with and he burned alot of bridges over the years
a few year ago he released a 10 Years of Crosstown Rebels comp out so the label has been around for while!

Didn't know they played back then. I heard Lazarus is a difficult guy to deal with and he burned alot of bridges over the years

I´ve yet to meet damian but I´m surprised at that statement I must say - it´s not something I´d expect.

He's a massive West Ham fan and some mates of mine have met him through doing a Supporters podcast....they always rave about how nice he is and he seems to always sort them glist for stuff. Not met him personally either though.

Hope there is a bit of a freshen up with some nights and programming.

On my trip this year there were a couple of days where I was a bit 'meh' about choice of nights (Sunday, Wednesday) where as other days were very heavy with choice

ENTER . 2018. i hope so.

Really? I just can't see it fitting back in to be honest. I may be miles off here but they just couldn't get it to work across all those rooms for 12 weeks a season. And there are even more techno nights now than ever.

i get you especially with ToU maceo and other having their own night.

but he doesnt need to do same as space production.

it can fit into vista club same as ToU for limited number of people and he can get one dj with him.

i dont get why drumcode is still not getting into ibiza

I'd love to see a Drumcode residency in Ibiza, although I think there is a lot of competition. Personally I'd like to see Beyer continue his residency with Cocoon for another year or 2 and make the Amnesia Main room his own. He was unreal there this year when I've seen him.

The Drumcode brand does seem to be getting stronger, Im sure there are plans n the future for Ibiza.

Hope there is a bit of a freshen up with some nights and programming.

On my trip this year there were a couple of days where I was a bit 'meh' about choice of nights (Sunday, Wednesday) where as other days were very heavy with choice

Are u sure u check spotlight calendar?
:rolleyes:
Sunday is the most busy day of week where i got so many options

sunday in ibiza is Woomoon (u didnt go to woomoon? i guess), sunday at blue marlin, ocean beach for daytime or sunset benirras (its been 2 years i haven been to Benirras :D) or Sa Trinxa Franco moiraghi, Saga Heart ibiza & last choice solomun pacha & Defected they lost their credibility :rolleyes:..

Wednesday Paradise DC10 Heart Factory ibiza ..

I'd love to see a Drumcode residency in Ibiza, although I think there is a lot of competition. Personally I'd like to see Beyer continue his residency with Cocoon for another year or 2 and make the Amnesia Main room his own. He was unreal there this year when I've seen him.

The Drumcode brand does seem to be getting stronger, Im sure there are plans n the future for Ibiza.
Agreed! Beyer in that room is rather good indeed seen him twice there now. Been my favourite DJ on both occasions, personally better than Sven.

Maybe a couple Drumcode take overs in the main room for Cocoon could work well? Not sure Cocoon would want to but a Drumcode/Cocoon night all in one could be a match made in heaven! Especially if Cocoons numbers are dropping slightly which it sounds like they are.

Last edited:
sunday in ibiza is Woomoon (u didnt go to woomoon? i guess), sunday at blue marlin, ocean beach for daytime or sunset benirras (its been 2 years i haven been to Benirras :D) or Sa Trinxa Franco moiraghi, Saga Heart ibiza & last choice solomun pacha & Defected they lost their credibility :rolleyes:..

Wednesday Paradise DC10 Heart Factory ibiza ..

Ocean beach?? Its not really something to be shouting about. More Marbella than Ibiza tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back