*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the Woomoon hosted main room like at the Amnesia closing? Was it all themed/decorated? Having not been to Woomoon yet I don't know what its like, is it kinda like a scaled down Elrow?

Is this a sign Woomoon will move to Amnesia seeing that Cova Santa has been having problems?

What was the Woomoon hosted main room like at the Amnesia closing? Was it all themed/decorated? Having not been to Woomoon yet I don't know what its like, is it kinda like a scaled down Elrow?

Is this a sign Woomoon will move to Amnesia seeing that Cova Santa has been having problems?
It was superb, very hippyish theme, full of colour. Had a few people hanging from the ceiling doing acrobats, the music was brilliant aswell. Seemed very deep and melodic. Was perfectly busy

Will afterlife stay in the Vista room? Surely they've outgrown it after that successfull year, can the main room be sectioned off without loosing too much sound/atmosphere?
I assume privilege will do everything to keep them.

u don't have choice :cool: unless u r too loaded or too stupid to pay :D

ps:Is anyone went to ibiz17 and pay for 40-60 parties , it's a huge budget...french Workers friends never pay or only for a few ones..i'm ok with that point of view :lol:

Big question on what happens with Cox/Sasha/Digweed. Presumably Cox does more dates. Are S&D still going to play b2b? Will they still have Cox/S&D nights separate?If they get stronger it will hurt Mosaic more potentially?

Would Solomun suit Amnesia? Can he programme a whole club? Does he do plus one in terrace and then Woomoon take over main room? This could be dangerous for Cocoon.

Edit - Also, does Solomun still do Sundays if he moves? In that case moving Mosaic to Sundays would be no good. If Solomun does go is that curtains for Hyte?

Do we still think Carola would move over to Hi? Also is there anyone around that can take on a new night/residency and make it work? Only name that springs to mind is potentially Capriati?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back