*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solomun and DJ hell could be an amazing night, I'm really tempted by this but it's very expensive and I'd likely be going alone my friends will not pay the ticket price.
Book the restaurant, at least you will get a decent meal and drinks thrown in for the price.

Solomun and DJ hell could be an amazing night, I'm really tempted by this but it's very expensive and I'd likely be going alone my friends will not pay the ticket price.

I do most of my Ibiza clubbing on my lonesome. As said above, you can do what you want. Love it that way.

Many tickects seems to get close to 60€, 63€ for pacha nights except a few ones at 53€ :confused:
u have to be very rich to buy a ticket 63€ only for 1-2 djs?or plannin only 3-5 partiex max :eek:
60€ for an opening Closing party with many djs (10) sounds fair, i dont want to play part to dj star system in paying those prices to these parties (will discard Paris by night for sure, ticket raising from 50 to 63€ this party wat not so popular as now)
I can t afford it when planning 15-30 parties along each ibz trip
ps:im not the one complaining about rise prices at Pacha,i saw it on german forum ...

Last edited:
Many tickects seems to get close to 60€, 63€ for pacha nights except a few ones at 53€ :confused:
u have to be very rich to buy a ticket 63€ only for 1-2 djs?or plannin only 3-5 partiex max :eek:
60€ for an opening Closing party with many djs (10) sounds fair, i dont want to play part to dj star system in paying those prices to these parties (will discard Paris by night for sure, ticket raising from 50 to 63€ this party wat not so popular as now)

Quality, not quantity.

You do love to moan dont you! :p

yes, on the other side u got many free events :D
Some promoter apply fair prices such as cocoon (even im not a fan), some rise prices..
Dont know how many people will go to solomun opening on may 28th but with Hi Opening & their line ups, Pacha party have a solid challenger this year, as last year we love Sundays at space was quiet "poor lineup" in comparison to other years & it may should be not packed this day & u ll have place to dance this time :lol:
i will be for sure at Hi opening to support some House djs (not the big names )& have a listen to what mix,some overated djs beside some i enjoy, will deliver that day hoping it may change my minds
The more they ll rise price, the more i ll be willing to free events :lol:
eg Pete Tong at Blue Marlin:cool: (with 63€ u got almost 5 real cocktails in BMI :) & good kicking funky music there for free :p)

Last edited:
yes, on the other side u got many free events :D
Some promoter apply fair prices such as cocoon (even im not a fan), some rise prices..
Dont know how many people will go to solomun opening on may 28th but with Hi Opening & their line ups, Pacha party have a solid challenger this year, as last year we love Sundays at space was quiet "poor lineup" in comparison to other years & it may should be not packed this day & u ll have place to dance this time :lol:
i will be for sure at Hi opening to support some House djs (not the big names )& have a listen to what mix,some overated djs beside some i enjoy, will deliver that day hoping it may change my minds
The more they ll rise price, the more i ll be willing to free events :lol:
eg Pete Tong at Blue Marlin:cool: (with 63€ u got almost 5 real cocktails in BMI :) & good kicking funky music there for free :p)

solomun night @ pacha is one thing, and Hi opening is another thing.

ps:im not the one complaining about rise prices at Pacha,i saw it on german forum ...
They say it's because of the d.j fees but what about Flower power at Pacha ?

53€ Flower power , yes one party i plan with mates (because never experience it unless Cocoon lineup is awesome) just to give a try (sure i wont do the closing or neither Flower power parties as its quiet pricey to listen to Rock music especially as a real rock addict, its seems so commercial :D ) , but if alone no way to go in a party (i went many times on my own in clubs in ibz but tbh its far FAR better with mates(u cant deny it, unless to convince urself in order to be not afraid to go alone ), in some place its impossible to go on ur own, eg KM5 )
ps:when watching flower power im really not in the mood to pay for this even its the music i enjoy to listen (but in my room :lol: not in a club & worse pay for it :spank:)

Last edited:
53€ Flower power , yes one party i plan with mates (because never experience it unless Cocoon lineup is awesome) just to give a try (sure i wont do the closing or neither Flower power parties as its quiet pricey to listen to Rock music especially as a real rock addict, its seems so commercial :D ) , but if alone no way to go in a party (i went many times on my own in clubs in ibz but tbh its far FAR better with mates, in some place its impossible to go on ur own, eg KM5 )
ps:when watching flower power im really not in the mood to pay for this even its the music i enjoy to listen (but in my room :lol: not in a club & worse pay for it :spank:)
While living in Ibiza I've been to a few Flower Power openings (a friends invitation ticket) some free food & drinks.

Was the mood kicking, plenty of friendly people :spank: such as "Luv is in the air" ? :D
some french girls i met told me they met a weird guy that put them on flower Power guestlist but after the party he wanted to bring them at his place even girls was yelling he was on the wrong path as they just wanted to go home :lol: one friend told me she found free pass in a cloth in pacha shop :eek:

i guess we may be on our knees on monday may 29th after 3 days partying without sleepin (add it the week b4 that shoul be filled of parties too) & will just fell into a bed that night , we will see with the flow

guys no offence but these are topics for the 'open' clubbing thread.
I want to hear rumours and speculation :)

So, what is amnesia doing on sundays? dimitri vegas/like mike would be a huge draw for hi/ushuaia as well, who both haven't announced their sunday parties.

I can also imagine la troya at amnesia on sundays again. La troya would also fit hi, maybe sharing with glitterbox? perfect pairing imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back