*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought the first dc10 cd in Ibz (Megamusic San antonio) & he is great, the other vol 3 , i bought in Paris & not so much good as first volume
Because of mates not willing to go dc10, i miss their first year 99, even having the black pass 50% discount (less than 3€ instead of 6€, it was in pesetas) & no Gps, otherwise i'll had a ride on my own

I've never been (to their Ibiza event), so I'm really ill-advised to comment on this, but...

Part of the reason I have never been is because I'm in Ibiza for a few days. Maybe a week max. If I'm going to Amnesia, I'm going for Cocoon firstly, and Music On secondly. (for many, those will the other way around - but that is by-the-by).
Chances are I'm not going to hit the same venue twice. And three-times in such a short period of time is just a no from me. Maybe if I was out for the season... who knows? I'd almost certainly opt for this over the crowds at Paradise.

That said... I'm impressed that they have ridden-out to their third season (this is assuming they are back - I think Stivi has indicated that they are)
Previously I had written them off as I couldn't see three tech nights a week working at Amnesia.

Well? here we are. Music On certainly hasn't struggled. Cocoon is going nowhere. And Hyte is still getting invited back* (TBC)
Perhaps this is indicative of the popularity of "techno" at the moment.
QUOTE].
This has been my thoughts aswell regarding going to HYTE. I would not want to sacrifice music on or cocoon and going to the same venue that much is a no go especially now Elrow is there! I know it has its floors but Elrow is a really fun night with your mates and something different imo. Some of the HYTE line ups have looked strong but the only ones I would be very keen on going are the ones with Fuse as I love that sound!

I recon you could be onto something with having this night for when/if Carola jumps ship. But I know for the time being unless it s Fuse X HYTE night I wont be making an appearance this year and will stick to Cocoon, Music On and Elrow. Quite like Wednesday as a mid week recovery day!

ok so back to gossip again...

the bedouin residency at heart is apparently on sundays.
pete tong will do a number of sundays too I've heard...at blue marlin though.
then as for luciano, I believe he will play outside hï a few times - not many though.

+1
I Hate HYTE party , i went there first day of my closing, mates love it but do i have to mention they were on D...z :D but their afterpary in es cubels must be great & todo list
Locodice bored me too, "No loco No party" wot a feuckin shit words :lol: no more phat dope shit (i even give a try in Rex club to convince, same result as his party used & abused :confused:)
when bringin mates to dc10 (just a drop as i can't cope with this party that day) ibz aug 16 & playin his track in the car famous spotlight vet "Fusion" was happilly surprised i had this track in my playlist , i bought the dc10 cd, instead of going to dc10 that summer :rolleyes:

Classic

+1
I Hate HYTE party , i went there first day of my closing, mates love it but do i have to mention they were on D...z :D but their afterpary in es cubels must be great & todo list
Locodice bored me too, "No loco No party" wot a feuckin shit words :lol: no more phat dope shit (i even give a try in Rex club to convince, same result as his party used & abused :confused:)
when bringin mates to dc10 (just a drop as i can't cope with this party that day) ibz aug 16 & playin his track in the car famous spotlight vet "Fusion" was happilly surprised i had this track in my playlist , i bought the dc10 cd, instead of going to dc10 that summer :rolleyes:
Hyte doesn't get a lot of love here but I really like it. Liebing and pan pot have been great both times I've been.

i forgot to mention than Liebing was a nice set i guess u were at same night (i hope u did Cox After party as it was a great party this afternoon day until midnight )
Thanks lord, i met that night 2 crazy uk blokes, one red hair beard with baseball cap (isn't you @LuckyBlueSuit ? :lol:) & one jamaican roots , on crack or something else :D their last to secon night in ibz .
14656384_10208849324603050_7610078919473196964_n.jpg

Bought a Cocoon cd from a looky looky once, got home and it was trance lol I don't mind giving those guys a euro or 2 though, if you sit and chat they are always friendly, and despite what people say the sweeties they sell have blown my head off in the past :D
Yes i was pleasantly surprised by some sweets i got from them

Stivi for Solomon+1 confirmed line ups there is DJ Hell on 25th June, I'm assuming that's his plus 1 then? or is there another room people play?
Solomun and DJ hell could be an amazing night, I'm really tempted by this but it's very expensive and I'd likely be going alone my friends will not pay the ticket price.

none of that

And that could be a good thing. I've come to the conclusion with Richie that he's best when he's just on a line-up and not headlining one of his 'concepts'. Maybe he puts less pressure on himself, nothing to worry about but the set etc, but he just gets on with it. Richie playing Terrace as part of Cocoon probably best for him and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back