*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically Loco Dice's and Liebing's residencies and for me personally it's not my type of sound. Just over the tech-house genre.

I do like the other guests they bring, like Caribou. I went to the Caribou night last year and it was interesting seeing an electronica- rock concert of that nature on the island, especially a Canadian one !
I'm aware of what it is, I was just curious what people thought of it. I would not call Liebing tech house in any way shape or form tho!! I agree though I see it as a kinda not so good cocoon if you get me. However I would 100% be going if they had Fuse with them all summer!

i don't know if the music fed the ketamine or the ketamine fed the music

One question I often muse over is: does music accommodate our drugs? Or do drugs accommodate our music?

Usually I muse over this at 10am on Sunday morning in some random's front lounge.

they HAD lost steam when music on, vagabundos and ENTER all were new. they did dive in 2012-2013/4, but since then are on the up again.
as for this year, let's discuss this once the line ups are out ;)
Loss of steam = STD;)

JOSH WINK - Cocoon Monday 26th June has just made my day!! Ive got that Monday and the following there and he is one of my favs :D:D

[/QUOTE] @mr_why ...for all those on here that only started going to ibiza from about 2012 onwards...cocoon used to be JUST as packed as music on nowadays. I think seasons 2007, 2008 and 2009 were the craziest ones.[/QUOTE]

I was at cocoon in 2009, the terrace was so busy with Sven vath we had to just stay in the main room... with Marco Carola playing. Funny how it's turned out now.
Cocoon is always my number 1 night, 2011 was amazing

JOSH WINK - Cocoon Monday 26th June has just made my day!! Ive got that Monday and the following there and he is one of my favs :D:D
Where you see this, Is the rest of the lineup out?
I'm there that Monday too, seen Josh wink play before scen a few months ago, was great

Stivi for Solomon+1 confirmed line ups there is DJ Hell on 25th June, I'm assuming that's his plus 1 then? or is there another room people play?

Thanks, pacha so have another room don't they? Is that open on those nights?

pacha has a total of 4 rooms (main/funky/global/pachacha) but apart from pachacha they can all be opened up to be part of the main room. last year for solomun they did that. pachacha is non-electronic normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back