*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stivi can you now reveal the details RE Amnesia closing? I still can't see anything other than a normal party after all these rumours of there being some big surprise in the pipeline...

@stivi can you now reveal the details RE Amnesia closing? I still can't see anything other than a normal party after all these rumours of there being some big surprise in the pipeline...

yeah I guess now I can eh.

someone had actually guessed it in this thread. amnesia were in talks with space to do a joint closing party, with space running amnesia´s car park as an outdoor floor in the afternoon. it never materialised though and I honestly don´t know the reason why it didn´t come to pass.

on another note, and this is a quite well-fitting one to transition over from ibiza gossip 2017 to ibiza gossip 2018, has anyone else noticed that pacha (which is still rocking right now as we speak) haven´t got any more events scheduled on their calendar for this year? looks as if though their s+1 closing party really is a closing party and not just a ´bye bye summer, welcome winter´one.

here´s the ibiza 2018 gossip thread guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back