*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend is opening a bar less than 5 minutes walk from my house on the way to the pier where they still do some fishing from and some nice old fishermen huts still stand.. iconic thatched roof bar that badly needed a serious make over and has some potential.I hear the new manager that went 70/30 partners with the owner has hired some cracking staff that work in the hotels around here all sumer..:). I booked to look after the Tunage in june on Sunday of the weddings after,afters weddings go on 3 days now.:rolleyes: I will certainly do that.and the ladies will be grooving that day ill make sure..

Last edited:
any ideas on set times for Ushuaia closing, contemplating music on also??

I think the ushuaia set times might be published tomorrow when they open doors (or thereabouts). the ones for music on part two are out already...marco doing terrace 6pm-close, apollonia open the main room at 11pm, then joey daniel and then leon IIRC

@stivi what was the "special" part of this years Amnesia closing or am I missing something? It's a good lineup nonetheless, but I assumed something out of the ordinary was happening unless I've missed something.

I thought the special announcement was woomoon in the mainroom o_O

Will we figure out the special announcement during the closing for the ones whose going?

I thought the special announcement was woomoon in the mainroom o_O

Will we figure out the special announcement during the closing for the ones whose going?

All of a sudden I'm excited again :D I too thought the announcement was woomoon and was slightly disappointed.

What's D'en Bossa like in the evenings this week? I'm landing late Friday and would like a few drinks out that evening

All of a sudden I'm excited again :D I too thought the announcement was woomoon and was slightly disappointed.

What's D'en Bossa like in the evenings this week? I'm landing late Friday and would like a few drinks out that evening

ask me next week, once the event is over and done and I´ll be able to spill the beans.
hmm, curiouser and curiouser...

So, whilst not giving anything away, are you able to say if this 'special' thing was something that was happening, and now isn't, or if it's something that is happening, but you just can't tell us ?

Or you could just tell us :)

I can´t really tell anything now I´m afraid. I currently don´t think the huge surprise is going to happen, but it´s ibiza so as we all know, anything can happen last minute even.

ask me again monday and I´ll update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back